What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you listening to?

The Duke

Diamond Member
Reaction score

beautress

Always Faithful
Reaction score
He's been gone over a decade, but *sigh* his music still brings his love and consolation through his works. He was the "quiet Beatle," George Harrison:

POM

Gold Member
Reaction score

POM

Gold Member
Reaction score
:yes_text12:

POM

Gold Member
Reaction score

BothWings

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yo soy Cubano, muchacho! No me jode :)
When we went to Clearwater Florida last April, I found a Cuban music station on our rental car radio and played it the whole damn time we were there (4 days). I love that shit!.And it's my wife who's the Latina. I'm just your average white guy.

POM

Gold Member
Reaction score

The Duke

Diamond Member
Reaction score
When we went to Clearwater Florida last April, I found a Cuban music station on our rental car radio and played it the whole damn time we were there (4 days). I love that shit!.And it's my wife who's the Latina. I'm just your average white guy.
I went to Clearwater, FL for a couple decades of my life, met all kinds of people from all around the country and Canada. I still know where to get sand dollars on a sand bar right around the Surfside. I had a lot of fun. I've had a blessed life. And yes, the fat guy with the white beanie and metal detector in a Speedo was always lurking. With a cigar in his mouth, even. College girls from Penn., yeah. I'm the dude that knows the area. This is why I can recognize accents from so many places.

Last edited:

BothWings

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I went to Clearwater, FL for a couple decades of my life, met all kinds of people from all around the country and Canada. I still know where to get sand dollars on a sand bar right around the Surfside. I had a lot of fun. I've had a blessed life. And yes, the fat guy with the white beanie and metal detector in a Speedo was always lurking. With a cigar in his mouth, even.
I brought one of my detectors on that trip last time...and didnt find shit. :bang3:

Actually I think I did find a couple modern coins.

A couple years ago I brought a detector to Virginia Beach and found what appeared to be part of a 100 year old oil lantern about 16" down in the sand. Pretty neat

I was the thin guy wearing the black balaclava and the blue "Corona" boonie hat, by the way.

The Duke

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I like to play this on the juke when I go into a bar.

The Duke

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I brought one of my detectors on that trip last time...and didnt find shit. :bang3:

Actually I think I did find a couple modern coins.

A couple years ago I brought a detector to Virginia Beach and found what appeared to be part of a 100 year old oil lantern about 16" down in the sand. Pretty neat

I was the thin guy wearing the black balaclava and the blue "Corona" boonie hat, by the way.
Did you have a white beanie and wear a speedo with a cigar in your mouth, bro? :D

The Duke

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Oh, this guy..he's talkin' 'bout 1989?

Yeah, it wasn't that for me in 1989.

The next song was.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days