What are you listening to?

When we went to Clearwater Florida last April, I found a Cuban music station on our rental car radio and played it the whole damn time we were there (4 days). I love that shit!.And it's my wife who's the Latina. I'm just your average white guy.
I went to Clearwater, FL for a couple decades of my life, met all kinds of people from all around the country and Canada. I still know where to get sand dollars on a sand bar right around the Surfside. I had a lot of fun. I've had a blessed life. And yes, the fat guy with the white beanie and metal detector in a Speedo was always lurking. With a cigar in his mouth, even. College girls from Penn., yeah. I'm the dude that knows the area. This is why I can recognize accents from so many places.

Last edited:
I went to Clearwater, FL for a couple decades of my life, met all kinds of people from all around the country and Canada. I still know where to get sand dollars on a sand bar right around the Surfside. I had a lot of fun. I've had a blessed life. And yes, the fat guy with the white beanie and metal detector in a Speedo was always lurking. With a cigar in his mouth, even.
I brought one of my detectors on that trip last time...and didnt find shit. :bang3:

Actually I think I did find a couple modern coins.

A couple years ago I brought a detector to Virginia Beach and found what appeared to be part of a 100 year old oil lantern about 16" down in the sand. Pretty neat

I was the thin guy wearing the black balaclava and the blue "Corona" boonie hat, by the way.

I brought one of my detectors on that trip last time...and didnt find shit. :bang3:

Actually I think I did find a couple modern coins.

A couple years ago I brought a detector to Virginia Beach and found what appeared to be part of a 100 year old oil lantern about 16" down in the sand. Pretty neat

I was the thin guy wearing the black balaclava and the blue "Corona" boonie hat, by the way.
Did you have a white beanie and wear a speedo with a cigar in your mouth, bro? :D

Forum List

Back