What are you listening to?

such motifs are considered yard music in Russia. This is the yard song that was taken to the stage.

I don't know how to formally describe this type of melody, but I clearly recognize it. It can be found both on the stage and in modern folk songs.

This is a charming drawing.
This is always a sad, romantic motive, and phrase is often repeated with increased or decreased intonation.

I have been focusing on mostly foreign music lately. Asian and Russian to be more specific. It's been nice hearing new music instead of the same old shit that repeats on the radio 30 times a day
What I have posted above is mostly old music, 90s-00s, now in Russia also shit. This is a global trend.

Grampa Murked U
And these girls are no longer on the stage, they have died out, all this is in the past. In the 90s, most Russian women in the stage were beautiful and slender. Even if they didn't sing well, there was something to see.

I have been focusing on mostly foreign music lately. Asian and Russian to be more specific. It's been nice hearing new music instead of the same old shit that repeats on the radio 30 times a day
I love Russian music, it has a lot of emotion (but the videos are often funky) Under the USSR the Red Army Chorus had some of the most incredible bass and tenor vocalists. Have you ever listened to French Canadian music? They have some pretty good stuff too.

I loved this movie and the soundtrack…I still get that same upwelling of emotion everytime I listen to it.

Speaking of movie soundtracks that make you want to dance… this one from Twilight series is an upbeat track to listen to while exercising, or chair dance-your choice. I can listen to it over and over but it’s been said I’m easily entertained ha

ClaireH ...Andy James is the new Five Finger Death Punch lead guitarist....

Kiko from Megadeth on rhythm @ 10:45

1641516001814.png

Forum List

Back