What are you listening to?

Possibly my favorite Talking Heads song. "Same as it EVER was"........thanks for the post.

One of my regrets, I never got to see them live.

I do like this one of theirs.
Thanks for the video, another one of my favorites by them. I never got to to see them live, as well. I didn't REALLY get into their music until AFTER they had broken up.

And for y'all Talking Heads heads....

Possibly my favorite Talking Heads song. "Same as it EVER was"........thanks for the post.

One of my regrets, I never got to see them live.

I do like this one of theirs.
Thanks for the video, another one of my favorites by them. I never got to to see them live, as well. I didn't REALLY get into their music until AFTER they had broken up.

And for y'all Talking Heads heads....

I'm a big fan. David Byrne is still going strong. Did you know he was Scottish? And only fairly recently renounced his British citizenship.

I'm listening to Bruce Springsteen's album/CD Nebraska. This is my favorite album by Bruce. It's a homemade affair, it features only Bruce on guitar and harmonica. The sparseness and desperation in these songs make it a highly satisfying listening experience. If you're only familiar with Bruce's "Born In The USA" type of music, check this one out. It was released in 1982, just before "Born In The USA". I can't recommend this one enough. It IS that good.

Forum List

Back