What are you listening to?

(Alvin & Chipmunks strange remake)

This on Saturday I go on latest record shopping adventure and they know in various record shops now of my interest in Arabic music this in Arabic Traditional Folk Music and so they say to me they have some records they think I like, which I like of course but one record the below from Morocco.

I not post that many things of Arabic Traditional Folk Music in this thread this because difficult to find on YouTube to post video or whatever but I find that someone has uploaded several tracks from this record on YouTube so I this able then to post the below.

Compagnies Musicales Du Tafilalet "Ya Rijal L'bled" from the album "The Call Of The Oases" released in 2004 on Institut Du Monde Arabe Records.

View attachment 238761

View attachment 238762

Coyote and Meister AWOL without MY permission from this thread :eusa_naughty: :1peleas:

And now the order to get buttocks in this thread again and this IS an order ALL resistence is futile :smoke: :badgrin:

^^^^ This was NEARLY my last post January 7 2019, hours after this post I was taken down with TOTAL BASTARD flu that very nearly killed me, I was at one point given the Last Rites they thought I was going to die, I only have seen the kidlets yesterday not seen them since January 8 2019.

(Alvin & Chipmunks strange remake)

This on Saturday I go on latest record shopping adventure and they know in various record shops now of my interest in Arabic music this in Arabic Traditional Folk Music and so they say to me they have some records they think I like, which I like of course but one record the below from Morocco.

I not post that many things of Arabic Traditional Folk Music in this thread this because difficult to find on YouTube to post video or whatever but I find that someone has uploaded several tracks from this record on YouTube so I this able then to post the below.

Compagnies Musicales Du Tafilalet "Ya Rijal L'bled" from the album "The Call Of The Oases" released in 2004 on Institut Du Monde Arabe Records.

View attachment 238761

View attachment 238762

Coyote and Meister AWOL without MY permission from this thread :eusa_naughty: :1peleas:

And now the order to get buttocks in this thread again and this IS an order ALL resistence is futile :smoke: :badgrin:

^^^^ This was NEARLY my last post January 7 2019, hours after this post I was taken down with TOTAL BASTARD flu that very nearly killed me, I was at one point given the Last Rites they thought I was going to die, I only have seen the kidlets yesterday not seen them since January 8 2019.

First I head of this Oosie, sorry to hear of your distress and belated get well wishes. :)

Hope all is well and remember, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. :thup:

Forum List

Back