What are you doing?

Whether you're in official lockdown or are home in self quarantine...……...what are you doing to pass the time???
Pretty much same as I always do, working off the computer. Maybe going out slightly less because so many things are closed, and enjoying the totally still silence of my neighborhood with absolutely no sound or traffic morning, noon or night in what is ordinarily a very quiet neighborhood anyway.

Ordering stuff off Amazon...yes I needed ten coconut shell filled with mealworm suet
Yesterday polish pottery
Oh, girl, you love songbirds and treat all of them well...

1585733047620.png
1585732897359.png
1585733144540.png

1585733316362.png
1585732956888.png

lol i didnt mention my order from chewy...40 lbs of black oil sunflower seeds...right now the fed ex guy hates me....i am ordering shit from chewy...kitty litter..cat food....my husband refuses to let me out...for anything...and lawdy i do love free shipping....i am not one to pay shipping if i just have to order one more thing...i have reverted back to child hood...i will fill out an order...a fantasy order that will never be confirmed...

lol i didnt mention my order from chewy...40 lbs of black oil sunflower seeds...right now the fed ex guy hates me....i am ordering shit from chewy...kitty litter..cat food....my husband refuses to let me out...for anything...and lawdy i do love free shipping....i am not one to pay shipping if i just have to order one more thing...i have reverted back to child hood...i will fill out an order...a fantasy order that will never be confirmed...

I tried Chewy once....got a 40lb bag of dog food and 15(?)lb bag of cat food on the auto-ship, for either every 2 weeks or once a month. Ran out of the cat food long before the dog food, so ordered what I thought was a one time extra bag, and doubled the normal amount.

Not sure who misunderstood who, but they were auto shipping twice the amount of cat food, every week (plus the dog food) and I had enough cat food to feed all the cats in the whole state for a week. I had cancelled the account and too afraid to reopen it.

I already answered this thread. Was my post erased?

I'm waiting to go back to work and writing short stories and developing a novel. Beyond that, not much. Smoke and eat.

Whether you're in official lockdown or are home in self quarantine...……...what are you doing to pass the time??? Besides wasting it on message boards? Anything actually productive???

Hopefully we can share a few ideas to keep us busy, beyond our normal daily routine.

Here I've been trying to prep the garden as weather allows and/or get some seeds started, and now wondering if I should start my spring cleaning or some cooking projects.

Whatcha got goin on????
Living my life as normal.
Been working every day since the nonsense started as I am considered essential. Residential Construction has never stopped here.

No time for home projects. No government paid vacation for me.

House duties... food....cooking....cleaning a bit (not much LOL)

With my pet.... also going out to the grocery shop now and then...you know

like y'all!:)

Whether you're in official lockdown or are home in self quarantine...……...what are you doing to pass the time??? Besides wasting it on message boards? Anything actually productive???

Hopefully we can share a few ideas to keep us busy, beyond our normal daily routine.

Here I've been trying to prep the garden as weather allows and/or get some seeds started, and now wondering if I should start my spring cleaning or some cooking projects.

Whatcha got goin on????
Living my life as normal.
Been working every day since the nonsense started as I am considered essential. Residential Construction has never stopped here.

No time for home projects. No government paid vacation for me.
Only limited construction is allowed here in WA currently.

#2 son is essential.....diesel mechanic for a national trucking firm.

#1 & #3 are not

wow

I have so many books...yes books old fashion paper books ....amazing titles here at home that i got...

they can cut the power and the internet

I will have my books.... to read under a candle I have a candle

I'm ok with all this shit my dears! I will survive! :thup:

Forum List

Back