What are YOU doing to help stop terror?

So if you don't punch the clock, do you just drive a bayonet through it instead? :lol:

(Sorry, bud, but when you leave yourself that wide open...) :eusa_angel:

Once again, it is a waste of effort to bayonet anything. You have to close with and engage at close range for that, much easier to just shoot safely from a distance. Bayoneting is saved for things we REALLY do not like. One only uses a bayonet when one has no choice.

And you have no problem with someone comparing murder to engaging in the right to free speech.

So you are supporting someone who is comparing terrorists who are willfully and purposefully murdering US soldiers and Iraqi civilians to American civilians who are engaging in their Constitutional right to freedom of speech?

Alrighty then.

That was your post. You are smearing the troops as the left does so very well

So now pointing out the truth about our enemy is unacceptable to the kook left

So you are supporting someone who is comparing terrorists who are willfully and purposefully murdering US soldiers and Iraqi civilians to American civilians who are engaging in their Constitutional right to freedom of speech?

Alrighty then.

That was your post. You are smearing the troops as the left does so very well

So now pointing out the truth about our enemy is unacceptable to the kook left

If a US Soldier says something stupid, or asinine, which that particular soldier did, they don't get a free pass because they are a US Soldier. I was smearing one particular troop because he is seemingly an idiot. You are defending comparing murderers to people who are stating their opinions about the war. You don't care about the troops, you just want to attack the left in any way possible.

If a US Soldier says something stupid, or asinine, which that particular soldier did, they don't get a free pass because they are a US Soldier. I was smearing one particular troop because he is seemingly an idiot. You are defending comparing murderers to people who are stating their opinions about the war. You don't care about the troops, you just want to attack the left in any way possible.

What was stupid? The truth?

My libs do into full attack mode when the troops speak out against surrender and appeasement

What was stupid? The truth?

My libs do into full attack mode when the troops speak out against surrender and appeasement

So now YOU are claiming that murdering someone is the same as stating one is against the war?

You go to new lows every day rsr. What a surprise. And no, I don't care who speaks out in favor of the war, but I do have a problem equating opponents of the war and those who are murdering civilians and US soldiers in Iraq. You apparently don't, but we all know what kind of scum you are.

So now YOU are claiming that murdering someone is the same as stating one is against the war?

You go to new lows every day rsr. What a surprise. And no, I don't care who speaks out in favor of the war, but I do have a problem equating opponents of the war and those who are murdering civilians and US soldiers in Iraq. You apparently don't, but we all know what kind of scum you are.

It is murder to kill terrorists? What would you use on them? Harsh language?

"Red States Rule," you have got to be one of the worst posters ever. So many words and absolutely nothing ever said. Simply freakin' incredible!

Have you ever considered a run for public office? Your empty rhetoric would surely dazzle the dittoheads of the nation, not to mention whatever sycophants on here who are keeping your sorry ass from getting banned.

In sum, I think I just about finished you within the first 5 pages of this thread. So did several others. And yet you keep coming back with more platitudes and drivel, then lashing out with negative rep points when you see that nobody's buying it.

I'm pretty much done with you. I have no time for more than one asshole in my life.

The Man

"Red States Rule," you have got to be one of the worst posters ever. So many words and absolutely nothing ever said. Simply freakin' incredible!

Have you ever considered a run for public office? Your empty rhetoric would surely dazzle the dittoheads of the nation, not to mention whatever sycophants on here who are keeping your sorry ass from getting banned.

In sum, I think I just about finished you within the first 5 pages of this thread. So did several others. And yet you keep coming back with more platitudes and drivel, then lashing out with negative rep points when you see that nobody's buying it.

I'm pretty much done with you. I have no time for more than one asshole in my life.

The Man

The negative repping on USMB is the worst recommendation for democracy I can think of. I've found the Guns and Moses Calvinazis here gang up on evil “Libruls” (anti-fascists) and neg rep them regardless of the content of their posts.

This, of course, faithfully reflects real life in our reactionary Reverso world, where any inbred Waffle House warrior and NASCAR worshipping, snake-handling, Neanderthal with a single digital IQ has more rights than normal people.

It makes me pine for the good ol’ days of Nazi Germany, where sister-rooting Reich-wing retards like RSR were mercifully “put to sleep” before they polluted the “decent” German’s gene pool. (Jewsarse Crust, can you imagine a pup outta Daffy Anne and RSR?!! :omg: )

In spite of this, I’ll bet this maddened little masturbator (RSR) struts around his cum encrusted caravan wearing an S.S uniform and barking orders at his bewildered, beaten, and half-starved hound dawg dressed in a gaberdine concentration camp uniform.

The Man

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

Forum List

Back