What are the Largest Problems Preventing Black Advancement?

What are the Largest Problems Preventing Black Advancement?

• Total voters
John L. Jerk said:
I'm the only one who thinks you lied about Limbaugh? Do you honestly feel so cornered that you feel a need to lie about a lie to defend your lie? We all know that I'm not the only one who called you out on your little semantics game. The only "context" that exists is that you don't like Limbaugh so you lied about Limbaugh. Your justification is rooted in self denial. Especially if you're going to lie about me being the only one who thinks you lied.
YAWNNNN!

John L. Jerk said:
Also, I don't care if your link is a book review. I could just as easily link a review of Milton Freedman's books. So be it. What I found odd was that you said you were surprised that nobody wanted to debate with you about your link. I was simply posing a possible explanation on why nobody responded. It's hard to get worked up over a review of a book I suspect few people on this site have read. By all means, link anything thing you want. I wasn't suggesting otherwise.

People are probably wondering why you are spending such an inordinate amount of time trying to discredit me with such trivial BS! Its not the "book review" that bothers you its the list that bothers you. You could easily research each listed item showing how Democrats have been good for the economy as opposed to the GOP...but noooo..you would rather focus on anything but that. Its hard to get worked up over a verifiable list of hard core facts isnt it?...especially when your GOP pals are on the losing end of that list!

Last edited:
Another cause of black failure is affirmative action. Even if a black won a nobel prize in science ( none ever has), his accomplishment would be put down to AA - and blacks know that. The only area where blacks get credit for their accomplishments is in pro sports where AA does not exist.

You can say it in two letters: IQ. With an average IQ of 85, American blacks are just not equipped to live in a modern, urban, technological society.

Blacks are their own biggest problem. They fuxate anything and everything they put their paws on. I'm still surprised they haven't screwed up the ability to walk upright but give them time and they will screw that up too.

It might be more accurate to say that their evolution is their biggest problem. Sub-Saharan Africans evolved in a quite different environment to that in which Europeans and Northeast Asians evolved. Africans have the skills required to live in tropical or subtropical environments in which food and shelter can be relatively easily acquired. They do not have the skills, or the mental equipment to acquire the skills, needed to thrive in modern, technological society. To expect them to do so, is asking more then evolution has equipped them to do.

Blacks are their own biggest problem. They fuxate anything and everything they put their paws on. I'm still surprised they haven't screwed up the ability to walk upright but give them time and they will screw that up too.

It might be more accurate to say that their evolution is their biggest problem. Sub-Saharan Africans evolved in a quite different environment to that in which Europeans and Northeast Asians evolved. Africans have the skills required to live in tropical or subtropical environments in which food and shelter can be relatively easily acquired. They do not have the skills, or the mental equipment to acquire the skills, needed to thrive in modern, technological society. To expect them to do so, is asking more then evolution has equipped them to do.

Your generalizations are so retarded they don't even deserve a response. Follow the link in my signature to see the truth and the real state of the American Black middle class!

I'm not gonna say that we live in a post-racial world or anything but in terms of advancement, whites and blacks in the bottom 90% are about equal.

To answer your question as best I can, I'd say that what is "holding blacks back" nowadays is having few wealthy members to practice cronyism in favor of their children. But even this divide is narrowing.

:rofl:
what a fucking retard!

Another cause of black failure is affirmative action. Even if a black won a nobel prize in science ( none ever has), his accomplishment would be put down to AA - and blacks know that. The only area where blacks get credit for their accomplishments is in pro sports where AA does not exist.

Except in coaching. In pro football, at least, there's a major effort by the League to "encourage" teams to hire black coaches.

The main problem is bad genes. That is why all the money's we've spent trying to enable them to perform and behave as well as we do has been wasted.

What we need is not more social programs. We need more prisons. We need to hold them down with a criminal justice system of the most exquisite cruelty. That is the only thing they understand.

what a fucking retard!

It is not only the climate. An urban civilization breeds for superior intelligence. Large numbers of blacks only began living in cities during the last century. Urban areas inhabited by blacks are not known for civilized behavior.

The main problem is bad genes. That is why all the money's we've spent trying to enable them to perform and behave as well as we do has been wasted.

What we need is not more social programs. We need more prisons. We need to hold them down with a criminal justice system of the most exquisite cruelty. That is the only thing they understand.

Its already proven white people have the worse genes. You are the result of more inbreeding hence way less genetic diversity resulting in a myriad of afflictions. Read it and weep cave ape.

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds | Fox News

what a fucking retard!

It is not only the climate. An urban civilization breeds for superior intelligence. Large numbers of blacks only began living in cities during the last century. Urban areas inhabited by blacks are not known for civilized behavior.

Cant be true or you wouldnt be such a retard.

Forum List

Back