What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are some of your favorite songs by the band, The Eagles?

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
My favorites are - 1) Hotel California 2) Take It To The Limit 3) Take It Easy 4) Already Gone 5) Life in the Fast Lane

Pure top 20, huh? :)

1) Wasted Time, 2) Doolin - Dalton Reprise, 3) Flight of the Sorcerer, 4) Old 55', 5) Too many hands

Street Juice

Platinum Member
Reaction score
My favorites are - 1) Hotel California 2) Take It To The Limit 3) Take It Easy 4) Already Gone, and 5) Life in the Fast Lane
I like "Fly Like an Eagle", "The Eagle and the Hawk", and "Eagle When She Flies"

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
OP
B

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
B

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score
My favorites are - 1) Hotel California 2) Take It To The Limit 3) Take It Easy 4) Already Gone 5) Life in the Fast Lane

1) Wasted Time, 2) Doolin - Dalton Reprise, 3) Flight of the Sorcerer, 4) Old 55', 5) Too many hands
I DO like a lot of their lesser known songs, as well. "The Last Resort", "James Dean", and "In The City" just missed my top five.

Street Juice

Platinum Member
Reaction score
My favorites are - 1) Hotel California 2) Take It To The Limit 3) Take It Easy 4) Already Gone, and 5) Life in the Fast Lane
I like "Fly Like an Eagle", "The Eagle and the Hawk", and "Eagle When She Flies"

I think you might be missing the point...
Yep, they're all songs with the word "Eagle" in the title, but none are songs BY The Eagles.
Hey, you like what you like, and I like what I like. No need to find fault.

westwall

LET'S GO BRANDON!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

I DO like a lot of their lesser known songs, as well. "The Last Resort", "James Dean", and "In The City" just missed my top five.

Yeah, In the City is a real good song.

OP
B

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Yep, they're all songs with the word "Eagle" in the title, but none are songs BY The Eagles.
I'm NOT finding fault, at all. I DO like your choices for songs with the word "Eagle" in the title.

Street Juice

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I'm NOT finding fault, at all. I DO like your choices for songs with the word "Eagle" in the title.
Sure, typical Neil Young fan. Mr. Tolerance now that we've been red-flagged by the mods. Glass houses, buddy. Glass houses.

OP
B

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Sure, typical Neil Young fan. Mr. Tolerance now that we've been red-flagged by the mods. Glass houses, buddy. Glass houses.
You ARE someone just looking to derail my thread. GO AWAY, troll, or you WILL be reported.

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Reaction score

My favorite Eagles song is Don Henley's favorite Eagles song.

The Last Resort.

It's more true today than it was in the 70s when Mr. Henley and Mr. Fry wrote the song so long ago.

I had the honor of working with, Don Henley, Joe Walsh, Timothy B. Schmidt all as solo acts and the whole band once.

They are nothing but pure joy to work with.

Desperado

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Surprisingly "Desperado" but I prefer Linda Ronstadt's version.
The entire Desperado album is fantastic, not a bad song on it.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List