What are some of your favorite songs by the band, The Eagles?

My favorites are - 1) Hotel California 2) Take It To The Limit 3) Take It Easy 4) Already Gone 5) Life in the Fast Lane

Pure top 20, huh? :)

1) Wasted Time, 2) Doolin - Dalton Reprise, 3) Flight of the Sorcerer, 4) Old 55', 5) Too many hands
I DO like a lot of their lesser known songs, as well. "The Last Resort", "James Dean", and "In The City" just missed my top five.

My favorites are - 1) Hotel California 2) Take It To The Limit 3) Take It Easy 4) Already Gone, and 5) Life in the Fast Lane
I like "Fly Like an Eagle", "The Eagle and the Hawk", and "Eagle When She Flies"

I think you might be missing the point...
Yep, they're all songs with the word "Eagle" in the title, but none are songs BY The Eagles.
Hey, you like what you like, and I like what I like. No need to find fault.

My favorites are - 1) Hotel California 2) Take It To The Limit 3) Take It Easy 4) Already Gone 5) Life in the Fast Lane

Pure top 20, huh? :)

1) Wasted Time, 2) Doolin - Dalton Reprise, 3) Flight of the Sorcerer, 4) Old 55', 5) Too many hands
I DO like a lot of their lesser known songs, as well. "The Last Resort", "James Dean", and "In The City" just missed my top five.

Yeah, In the City is a real good song.

My favorites are - 1) Hotel California 2) Take It To The Limit 3) Take It Easy 4) Already Gone, and 5) Life in the Fast Lane
I like "Fly Like an Eagle", "The Eagle and the Hawk", and "Eagle When She Flies"

Yep, they're all songs with the word "Eagle" in the title, but none are songs BY The Eagles.
I'm NOT finding fault, at all. I DO like your choices for songs with the word "Eagle" in the title.

I'm NOT finding fault, at all. I DO like your choices for songs with the word "Eagle" in the title.
Sure, typical Neil Young fan. Mr. Tolerance now that we've been red-flagged by the mods. Glass houses, buddy. Glass houses.

Sure, typical Neil Young fan. Mr. Tolerance now that we've been red-flagged by the mods. Glass houses, buddy. Glass houses.
You ARE someone just looking to derail my thread. GO AWAY, troll, or you WILL be reported.

Seven Bridges Road, Peaceful Easy Feelin, Hotel California, Desperado, Life In the Fast Lane, Get Over It, Take It Easy

My favorite Eagles song is Don Henley's favorite Eagles song.

The Last Resort.

It's more true today than it was in the 70s when Mr. Henley and Mr. Fry wrote the song so long ago.

I had the honor of working with, Don Henley, Joe Walsh, Timothy B. Schmidt all as solo acts and the whole band once.

They are nothing but pure joy to work with.

Forum List

Back