What are some of your favorite songs by singer/songwriter, Merle Haggard?

"Swinging Doors", "Pancho And Lefty", "That's The Way Love Goes", "Better Love Next Time", and "Politically Uncorrect".

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

"Swinging Doors", "Pancho And Lefty", "That's The Way Love Goes", "Better Love Next Time", and "Politically Uncorrect".

Holly
Thanks very much, Holly, for your reply. Both of my parents liked Merle, especially my mother. We had an 8-Track Tape Player as part of our family stereo in the 1970's, and we wore out The Best of The Best of Merle Haggard 8-Track Tape. I kind of lost interest in Merle's music until around the year 2000 or so. I came to visit my mother, and she had the CD of The Best of The Best of Merle. This re-ignited my interest in his music, and he became my second favorite male country artist, behind only Willie Nelson.

Holly
Thanks very much, Holly, for your reply. Both of my parents liked Merle, especially my mother. We had an 8-Track Tape Player as part of our family stereo in the 1970's, and we wore out The Best of The Best of Merle Haggard 8-Track Tape. I kind of lost interest in Merle's music until around the year 2000 or so. I came to visit my mother, and she had the CD of The Best of The Best of Merle. This re-ignited my interest in his music, and he became my second favorite male country artist, behind only Willie Nelson.

That's so interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Forum List

Back