What are some of your favorite books by Ray Bradbury?

I enjoy all of them, so it would be hard to pick a favorite.

One of My favorite short story by him was, "There will come Gentle Rains". Which is also a Poem by Sarah Teasedale.

Dandelion Wine. The decades-later follow-up Farewell, Summer was interesting but didn't have the poetic punch of the first.

All on your list are great. He was a rare artist. One of his last was a script for a film of the early psychedelic comic strip Little Nemo in Slumberland from the early 20th Century.

It's the only one I haven't read yet. Something to look forward to. :cool:

Dandelion Wine. The decades-later follow-up Farewell, Summer was interesting but didn't have the poetic punch of the first.

All on your list are great. He was a rare artist. One of his last was a script for a film of the early psychedelic comic strip Little Nemo in Slumberland from the early 20th Century.

Thank you VERY much for your post. I was not aware of his script for Little Nemo in Slumberland, I'll look that one up.

Thank you VERY much for your post. I was not aware of his script for Little Nemo in Slumberland, I'll look that one up.

It's titled - of all things - NEMO!

Forum List

Back