What are Jews talking....

The Jews are Gods favorites

Of all the religions in the world, God wanted his son raised a Jew

Not always " to the Jew first, then to the Gentile" I think is what it says. This means to me those who worship God in spirit and in faith is His favorite.
All the 12 tribes aren't Jews, some are Israelites.The first time the word Jew was mentioned in the Bible was about the tribe of Judah ,Hebrew was used.David was Hebrew as was Moses Abraham If memory serves me.

The two Houses Judah and Israel at war with each other,

House of Israel | Brit-Am / Hebrew Nations

The House of Judah is not the same as The House Of Israel. Three tribes are considered Hebrew aka Jews, { always check me on this its been awhile.} Prove all things.
I need to refresh my knowledge on this subject. I have 100's of papers on this study. At one time I almost joined the Jewish religion.

Don't Arab terrorists from Hamas kill far more Jews than the other way around?

You Nazis have no integrity.

Israel's allies have killed quite a few of Arabs too but his has been going on for millenniums. When Jews were being persecuted Arabs took them into Israel but the Jews Arabs,Christians have been fighting over that land forever.
I think it is the promised land and rightfully home of the Jews, some disagree.

So what do Jews think of Jesus? He was, by NT Biblical accounts, a brilliant rabbi who taught many Jewish beliefs including love and forgiveness. Is his entire body of work discounted because he claimed to be the Son of God? Isn't the exact meaning of that still debated among Christians?
In short, we don't think about Jesus.

Israel's allies have killed quite a few of Arabs too but his has been going on for millenniums. When Jews were being persecuted Arabs took them into Israel but the Jews Arabs,Christians have been fighting over that land forever.
I think it is the promised land and rightfully home of the Jews, some disagree.

Arab pogroms all over the Ottoman Caliphate
and the European pogroms occurred at the same time.
Most Israelis are Jewish refugees from Arab Muslim states.

The vicious lie that "Arabs took Jews in during persecution" is only to compensate
for Arab humiliation in getting defeated by a minority of former dhimmis,
with the skin and bones that were the Holocaust survivors.

Last edited:

The vicious lie that "Arabs took Jews in during persecution" is only to compensate
for their humiliation in getting defeated by a bunch of former dhimmis

Are you saying nothing good is ever done by them? All tribes are good an d bad including Jews,Arabs or Islam,Christians.
All according to the belief practice.
Your no more above reproach than anyone else just because your Jewish. I like to think I care for all people long as they don't hurt others.
I do wonder why Jews aren't more grateful for the Christians and ally's sacrificed millions hurt and maimed for life to save you from the NAZI Hitler. All I hear is about Holocaust Museums and thats fine but where are the museums for us who gave our own to rescue you? All we have are a couple Wall's, graveyards and burial salutes.
Does Israel have a Museum for those ? One of my granddaughters is Jewish before the ol antisemetic card gets pulled and I love her and the Jews.

Not always " to the Jew first, then to the Gentile" I think is what it says. This means to me those who worship God in spirit and in faith is His favorite.
All the 12 tribes aren't Jews, some are Israelites.The first time the word Jew was mentioned in the Bible was about the tribe of Judah ,Hebrew was used.David was Hebrew as was Moses Abraham If memory serves me.

The two Houses Judah and Israel at war with each other,

House of Israel | Brit-Am / Hebrew Nations

The House of Judah is not the same as The House Of Israel. Three tribes are considered Hebrew aka Jews, { always check me on this its been awhile.} Prove all things.
I need to refresh my knowledge on this subject. I have 100's of papers on this study. At one time I almost joined the Jewish religion.

All Jews are Israelites,
and all 12 Israelite tribes are Hebrews.
The house of Judah being the royal tribe.

Rather than war, there's complementary difference for each tribe, expressing a common purpose.

Last edited:

for Arab humiliation in getting defeated by a minority of former dhimmis,

I do understand that usually Arab's and Jew's aren't exactly friends. I also know that there is good and bad in us all nobody is without sin. I also know that some religions are more violent than others. But then again no one is without guilt.
It is sad that there is more than one religion then we wouldn't have so many reasons to kill the hell out of each other all the time.

All Jews are Israelites,
and all 12 Israelite tribes are Hebrews.
The house of Judah being the royal tribe.

Rather than war, there's a complementary difference in each tribe, along a common trajectory.

I disagree with all are Hebrew. Levi,Benjimin and Judah from what I remember. But guess I need to study more before I comment on a subject I am not familiar with anymore.

I do understand that usually Arab's and Jew's aren't exactly friends. I also know that there is good and bad in us all nobody is without sin. I also know that some religions are more violent than others. But then again no one is without guilt.
It is sad that there is more than one religion then we wouldn't have so many reasons to kill the hell out of each other all the time.
Ok...but

Judaism is not a religion.

I disagree with all are Hebrew. Levi,Benjimin and Judah from what I remember. But guess I need to study more before I comment on a subject I am not familiar with anymore.

Ah, you disagree?
Certainly entitled to an opinion.
I thought we were discussing the original titles.

Are you saying nothing good is ever done by them? All tribes are good an d bad including Jews,Arabs or Islam,Christians.
All according to the belief practice.
Your no more above reproach than anyone else just because your Jewish. I like to think I care for all people long as they don't hurt others.
I do wonder why Jews aren't more grateful for the Christians and ally's sacrificed millions hurt and maimed for life to save you from the NAZI Hitler. All I hear is about Holocaust Museums and thats fine but where are the museums for us who gave our own to rescue you? All we have are a couple Wall's, graveyards and burial salutes.
Does Israel have a Museum for those ? One of my granddaughters is Jewish before the ol antisemetic card gets pulled and I love her and the Jews.

Fighting an overgeneralized strawman,
instead of the facts in my post,
suggests you agree with that
correction - yet won't admit.

Arabs didn't take in Jewish refugees,
rather created the vast majority of them.
And got humilliated, attempting later to anihilate them in war,
while seeking an exclusive Arab domination over the entire Middle East.

Last edited:
So what do Jews think of Jesus? He was, by NT Biblical accounts, a brilliant rabbi who taught many Jewish beliefs including love and forgiveness. Is his entire body of work discounted because he claimed to be the Son of God? Isn't the exact meaning of that still debated among Christians?
There are no specific doctrinal views about him, as far as I know. They don't consider him to be a god or a messiah.

Love and forgiveness can hardly be called "Jewish beliefs". They're inherent characteristics in man.

He didn't claim to be the only son of god.
And yes, Christians do argue about it.

There are no specific doctrinal views about him, as far as I know. They don't consider him to be a god or a messiah.

Love and forgiveness can hardly be called "Jewish beliefs". They're inherent characteristics in man.

He didn't claim to be the only son of god.
And yes, Christians do argue about it.

Actually "only begotten" is the phrase used.

My question was what do you think of Jesus, not do you think about him. Your stereotypical reply reflects poorly on your tribe.
We don't think "of" because we don't think "about". it's a non topic. It does not affect us at all.

My question was what do you think of Jesus, not do you think about him. Your stereotypical reply reflects poorly on your tribe.
You're having a hard time accepting that we just don't care? At most he would have been just one more in a line of false messiahs.

You're having a hard time accepting that we just don't care? At most he would have been just one more in a line of false messiahs.
It is quite obvious who is having a hard time answering the question.

It is quite obvious who is having a hard time answering the question.
what's so hard to understand. we just don't care, talk or discuss Jesus. As I said, at most he is one in a long line of false Messiahs. His existence, or not, has no bearing on Jewish history or thought.

Forum List

Back