What are American Bio Labs doing in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainRussia

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2022
Russian Army has destroyed 9 out of 11 bio labs in Ukraine and when a twitter user pointed it out, his account was deleted by Twitter.
What are those decadent cowboys up to in these labs that they would delete all documents about them from their site and that of Ukraine?

Looks like we are going to find out in the remaining lab once that puppet Zelensky has been dealt with.

Your faggot dictator screwed up and brought the West closer together than ever. Now fuck off back to whatever vodka swilling hell you live in and we will get on with the business of freedom.
We will see cowboy, but the way i see it, you american boy lovers and your senile old fool of a president are not taken seriously by Putin and Xi.

The times of American supremacy and imperialism will soon be over.

Countries collaborate on science projects every day all over the world. Didn't you know that?

How would Americans feel if Russia build over 10 Military bio labs in Mexico?

Wouldnt you wonder whether bio weapons are being produced there? I certainly would.

Russian Army has destroyed 9 out of 11 bio labs in Ukraine and when a twitter user pointed it out, his account was deleted by Twitter.
What are those decadent cowboys up to in these labs that they would delete all documents about them from their site and that of Ukraine?

Looks like we are going to find out in the remaining lab once that puppet Zelensky has been dealt with.
I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop on exactly what political event took place inside of Ukraine that triggered Putin's reaction before the build-up.
We all remember that when Ukraine informed Putin that they would not be renewing his naval base lease within weeks Crimea was gone. Five will get you 10 that some type of a secret summit was held and information was leaked to Putin through back channels about intentions to move more land-based rocket assets into Ukraine near the Russian border.

Jo

We will see cowboy, but the way i see it, you american boy lovers and your senile old fool of a president are not taken seriously by Putin and Xi.

The times of American supremacy and imperialism will soon be over.
Russia has had every opportunity to be a great country. Can't do it with kleptocrats running the place and robbing them blind. Your leaders stole Russia's future. Now all you have is the brutal ersatz glory of the Czars and the Soviets to aspire to.

How would Americans feel if Russia build over 10 Military bio labs in Mexico?

Wouldnt you wonder whether bio weapons are being produced there? I certainly would.
Bioweapons are nothing more than a scary sounding thing for stupid people to be afraid of.

Russia has had every opportunity to be a great country. Can't do it with kleptocrats running the place and robbing them blind. Your leaders stole Russia's future. Now all you have is the brutal ersatz glory of the Czars and the Soviets to aspire to.
I am open minded. However, if you push me to not at least have any faith, I choose too not back you. But to make you feel better, the demonic globalists are winning.

I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop on exactly what political event took place inside of Ukraine that triggered Putin's reaction before the build-up.
We all remember that when Ukraine informed Putin that they would not be renewing his naval base lease within weeks Crimea was gone. Five will get you 10 that some type of a secret summit was held and information was leaked to Putin through back channels about intentions to move more land-based rocket assets into Ukraine near the Russian border.

Jo
Ukraine was told multiple times to stay neutral, but the Oligarchs wanted allowed US and NATO to build bases and allowed were about to let them station their weapons there and we can't have that on our doorsteps.
Putin didnt want a war with Ukraine but they forced his hands. Now Ukraine must be demilitarized and denazified by force.

Yet Zelensky keeps holding out for the US when the Amerikanskys have abandoned those Georgian, Kurdish and Afghani idiots many times before.

Ukraine was told multiple times to stay neutral, but the Oligarchs wanted allowed US and NATO to build bases and allowed were about to let them station their weapons there and we can't have that on our doorsteps.
Putin didnt want a war with Ukraine but they forced his hands. Now Ukraine must be demilitarized and denazified by force.

Yet Zelensky keeps holding out for the US when the Amerikanskys have abandoned those Georgian, Kurdish and Afghani idiots many times before.
This 100% about Putin's massive ego. Everyone knows it but you are not allowed to say it. The search for a rationale anyone outside Russia will believe is futile. No one ever wanted to attack Russia. At best the West just wanted Putin to not steal so much prosperity from the Russian people.

This 100% about Putin's massive ego. Everyone knows it but you are not allowed to say it. The search for a rationale anyone outside Russia will believe is futile. No one ever wanted to attack Russia. At best the West just wanted Putin to not steal so much prosperity from the Russian people.
Is this why the US funded and started all these enseless wars in Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Iran and Afghanistan as part of their anti-russian crusade?

:trolls:

:link: or will you just go ahead and lie all day?

Denazification is a Lie. Russia has had its sights set on Ukraine from the day the Soviet Empire fell.

Denazification is a Lie.
1646053062130.png

Look at this weirdos and tell me they arenot nazis.

Fuck Off Russian Troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back