BBC interviews with English speaking Russian citizens show them behind Putin

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
As the BBC continues to distinguish itself as what may be the last actual news outlet left on the planet.... I strongly encourage anyone who's interested in what is actually taking place worldwide to tune in and listen.

Today's morning edition of BBC world News included a man on the street interview on the streets of Moscow with English speaking Russian citizens no less. After the third or fourth interview it was clear that what emerged from the current crisis was not a sense of hopelessness but a sense of real toughness seasoned with a touch of defiance. I'm quite sure that there are many who are also angry with the national leader. However as is often the case in any real world situation nothing is ever 100% one way. Once again we have been betrayed by our own news media and to thinking that the average Russian citizen is ready to rally around Moscow and Lynch Vladimir Putin. This simply is not true.

Jo

1646047690667.png

Did they ask Alexei Navalny? Oh wait he's being held in prison after being poisoned for not supporting Dictator Putin. This is not a question you could get an honest answer to in Russia. Then again they seem to like being ruled with an iron fist by jackasses that rob them blind.

1646048458324.png

Putin tank seen driving around Kiev neighborhood .. oh no, silly me. I think it's a US tank in Baghdad about 15years after they 'democratized' the place

As the BBC continues to distinguish itself as what may be the last actual news outlet left on the planet.... I strongly encourage anyone who's interested in what is actually taking place worldwide to tune in and listen.

Today's morning edition of BBC world News included a man on the street interview on the streets of Moscow with English speaking Russian citizens no less. After the third or fourth interview it was clear that what emerged from the current crisis was not a sense of hopelessness but a sense of real toughness seasoned with a touch of defiance. I'm quite sure that there are many who are also angry with the national leader. However as is often the case in any real world situation nothing is ever 100% one way. Once again we have been betrayed by our own news media and to thinking that the average Russian citizen is ready to rally around Moscow and Lynch Vladimir Putin. This simply is not true.

Jo

There were only 2000 out of 146 million russians who participated in the US backed western protests.

The average russian doesnt pay these people any attention because much like Navalny, they too are funded by the US. One activist in the US openly admitted to funding the protest.

Forum List

Back