What are 3 things on your bucket list?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
For me....

To touch a real elephant and visit with him/her for a bit...not just look at one through a fence.

Paraglide or hang glide for at least half an hour over a field or near the ocean...so it would need to be motorized I think.

See and experience Maui one last time. Hopefully, time permitting, for 2 weeks to a month. With hubby (and my dogs if possible).

For me....

To touch a real elephant and visit with him/her for a bit...not just look at one through a fence.

Paraglide or hang glide for at least half an hour over a field or near the ocean...so it would need to be motorized I think.

See and experience Maui one last time. Hopefully, time permitting, for 2 weeks to a month. With hubby (and my dogs if possible).

The one time I rode an elephant it was suffering from a disturbing incontinence problem.

Uhhhhh.....

- Upside-down bungee jump

- A magical weekend in Bariloche

- Learn Chinese!

Be careful, that last one may make you want to die.

m0168.gif

For me....

The one time I rode an elephant it was suffering from a disturbing incontinence problem.

Ever tried riding a Camel?

For me....

Ever tried riding a Camel?

I have. Smelly creatures.

For me....

That's a great list -

Probably the best place to live out your elephant experience in Botswana -it is an amazingly beautiful country, and you can get quite close to the animals in a kayak! The two big parks are Chobe and Okavango Delta.

Paragliding is wonderful - for that I would recommend Mendoza, Argentina, which has probably tbe hest conditions in the world. It is safe and cheap and amazing! And you do not need an engine at all.

I also like camel riding, although to enjoy it you need to be out in the desert. Wadi Rum in Jordan and Rajastahn in India are probably the best places to try that.

Good luck with the list!

Last edited:
My list is:

- voting for a republican who should be President

- getting Unkotare to stop using profanity

- having a 3-way with a blonde and a brunette (no redheads)​

For me....

No it wouldn't.

Go to Torrey Pines and get a tandem ride.

San diego Paragliding at Torrey Pines Gliderport

Or you could contact my good friend Rob McKenzie in San Bernardino for a mountain flight....He's amongst the best of the best.

About High Adventure Hang Gliding & Paragliding

Uhhhhh.....

- Upside-down bungee jump

- A magical weekend in Bariloche

- Learn Chinese!

Aren't all bungee's kinda upside down?! Or did I do it wrong?!

Argentina is a fabulous, beautiful country, isn't it?!

Upside-down bungee means being shut to the air from the ground instead of the regular way.

And I heard Argentina is dreamy. Definitely on my to do list

- Live in Paris for a year
- Visit Machu Picchu
- Take a luxury train trip across Europe (ala the original Orient Express)

Lipush -

Oh, yeah, I know what you mean. I haven't done that - only the usual bungy in New Zealand. I suspect the 'upside down' one easier - jumping off that bridge was not easy at all.

Argentina is quite dreamy! It has it all - mountains and skiing in Baroloche, desert in the Andes, lush jungle at Iquitos. Amazing.

Quite a big Jewish community in BA, as well!

Forum List

Back