What and where are the Reliable CA Mudslides Predictions?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
I'm getting five plus years of mudslides but given all of the fires over the past five years added into this year's fires plus early rains this sounds like a disaster on the scale of the dust bowl, is that right?

Mudslides are a bigger problem along the coast. Inland, the burned-out town of Paradise might benefit from a giant mudslide!

I'm getting five plus years of mudslides but given all of the fires over the past five years added into this year's fires plus early rains this sounds like a disaster on the scale of the dust bowl, is that right?
Did you see what happened in Monecito after the fires last year? What point are you trying to make?

Did you see what happened in Monecito after the fires last year? What point are you trying to make?
I'm trying to figure out why anyone lives in such a hazardous place.

I'm trying to figure out why anyone lives in such a hazardous place.
You mean on the coast? Because the ocean is a beautiful thing and ports are the centerpoint of trade. You could live in the -50 degree iced over mid west. Or tornadoville middle America if you like. Every area has its pros and cons

Earth quakes, fires, floods, not even mentioning the cost of real estate and massive taxation I can't make sense out of the place. Here in FL I live 1.2 miles from the ocean and I love the rich idiots who are making themselves the emergency Dune system. CA has hypothermic waters even at the best of times and most of the state is the worst desert in the world, what's to like?

Mudslides aren't a prediction. They are a fact of life.

maybe somebody has been praying to the rain god.

mostly gentle rains, so far.
No, I'm sure California will still count on the devil. It has worked out so good for them so far.
That's an idiotic argument.
Not really, we were a great country till God started to be taken out of our society. I mean we have people who cannot decide on which bathroom to use.
OMG! What in the world are you talking about?

Earth quakes, fires, floods, not even mentioning the cost of real estate and massive taxation I can't make sense out of the place. Here in FL I live 1.2 miles from the ocean and I love the rich idiots who are making themselves the emergency Dune system. CA has hypothermic waters even at the best of times and most of the state is the worst desert in the world, what's to like?
Nothing I guess. You probably shouldnt come here :)

No, I'm sure California will still count on the devil. It has worked out so good for them so far.
Not really, we were a great country till God started to be taken out of our society. I mean we have people who cannot decide on which bathroom to use.
46008148_10157092426853598_2478354931912802304_n.jpg

We have women celebrating killing their own babies. That didn't happen when we were one nation under God.

View attachment 230634
We have women celebrating killing their own babies. That didn't happen when we were one nation under God.
Celebration? What celebration? And what does "one nation under God" have to do with abortion? And exactly what do you mean by killing babies? You do know that a fetus is not a full grown baby right?

View attachment 230634
Celebration? What celebration? And what does "one nation under God" have to do with abortion? And exactly what do you mean by killing babies? You do know that a fetus is not a full grown baby right?
It's a life, it has a heartbeat. We have stars saying my first abortion was the best. Abortion on demand with no regrets.

Forum List

Back