Votes: 5 27.8%
  • over 65

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
The older I get, the younger everyone seems. So, I thought I would ask what age range folks here fall under. Nope, nobody can see who voted. Its a personal question, so it deserves privacy.

And its age wise in body..not mind. In short..if you are 55 but feel 23...you are NOT 23, lol.

So anyone 65+ is lumped into the 'ole fogy' category, and (presumably) irrelevant?

So anyone 65+ is lumped into the 'ole fogy' category, and (presumably) irrelevant?
Oh hayell no! We are very revelent and kings/queens of this castle and don't you fergit it, whippersnapper!

Now git off my lawn.

The older I get, the younger everyone seems. So, I thought I would ask what age range folks here fall under. Nope, nobody can see who voted. Its a personal question, so it deserves privacy.

And its age wise in body..not mind. In short..if you are 55 but feel 23...you are NOT 23, lol.

There's no over 5,500 years old on there. How can I vote?

Also that includes those who might be over 30, 40 or 50 but in mind are 10 years old, those people we call Leftists :smoke:

I am 27 years old, born in 1990.

So far seems pretty middle aged.
I am about ripe for a midlife. Sounds too exhausting though.
Be prepared. It hits ya outta nowhere, I'm tellin' ya.

I never had one. I had a successful career, and with my interest in aviation, and fast cars, and the wherewithall to afford those interests, I've always had an outlet. Toss in a very forgiving, and agreeable wife, and i have it made.

You know you're old when the police look like little kids.

^^^^ This:

maxresdefault.jpg

This below police officer has performed a very important service, he's apprehended Guno :thup:

hqdefault.jpg

The 20 years younger than you age range. :p

I expected to see a darkfury joke?

But what if I identify as a 23 yr old? (pre-op).

Forum List

Back