What A Difference A Few Years Make

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
A couple of years ago, we were celebrating the 4th of July with great national pride, military displays, tanks, jets flying overhead, and flags. We had a fantastic display right in DC, then the following year, another overt demonstration of patriotism and Love of America at Mt. Rushmore, including what was probably the greatest fireworks show ever seen. Life was good, America was great--- we were prosperous, happy, healthy, strong and well, and damn glad to be Americans!

Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 5.37.24 PM.jpg

Trump_Rushmore.jpg
e73b8b6f1b97da021ea22f968b747994.jpg

A couple of years ago, we were celebrating the 4th of July with great national pride, military displays, tanks, jets flying overhead, and flags. We had a fantastic display right in DC, then the following year, another overt demonstration of patriotism and Love of America at Mt. Rushmore, including what was probably the greatest fireworks show ever seen. Life was good, America was great--- we were prosperous, happy, healthy, strong and well, and damn glad to be Americans!

View attachment 665739
View attachment 665740 View attachment 665741
God Bless America!

The FACT is that this was all done by trump FOR TRUMP.
Egomaniac.
Great Job though.

The trump KKKult lives strong.
If Trump is so Patriotic, he should PAY for the next huge event himself.
We will see how much he really loves America.

He could really 'stick it' to Biden by paying for the event himself, I mean through trump supporter donations.

Then Covid-19 hit. Many things including Fauci's own comments in 2012 during an interview suggest it may have been engineered with his help and taxpayer money!

Then the George Floyd riots stormed the entire continent as politicians stood around impotent to stop it, everything went down the tubes, we had the most abnormal election ever imaginable and the rest is history.

Joe is in the office now---- last year we were promised free of Covid-19 by the 4th! It didn't happen.

Egomaniac.
Great Job though.

He could really 'stick it' to Biden by paying for the event himself, I mean through trump supporter donations.

Dipshit. You know nothing about Trump, except that he tweeted something that hurt your butt.

Then Covid-19 hit. Many things including Fauci's own comments in 2012 during an interview suggest it may have been engineered with his help and taxpayer money!

Then the George Floyd riots stormed the entire continent as politicians stood around impotent to stop it, everything went down the tubes, we had the most abnormal election ever imaginable and the rest is history.

Joe is in the office now---- last year we were promised free of Covid-19 by the 4th! It didn't happen.

I didn't mind the COVID last Fourth of July. At least my hot dogs. were 16 cents cheaper. :banana:

So here we are with Joe now. His message is quite different from Trumps:
  1. No flyovers.
  2. No tanks.
  3. No fireworks.
  4. No overt expression of national pride.
  5. No prosperity.
It seems that Joe's message to America is:
  • Doom and Gloom.
  • No light at the end of the tunnel.
  • Very tough times ahead with no end in sight.
  • No pride.
  • No love.
  • Not even a good speech.
The message from Joe is: Buckle up! Knuckle down. America has shot its wad and the happy times are over. We've wrecked the Earth and now it is time for sacrifice, suffering and austerity. Goodbye to your savings, goodbye to peace, goodbye to safety and security, cancel that vacation, cancel that big meal, forget travel and big family get-togethers--- expect high crime, violence, shortages, social chaos and upheaval and suffering. Maybe even war and nuclear at that. Joe's message is that YOU ARE A PROBLEM and he is here to save the world even if he's gotta kill half of America to do it. And even if you WEREN'T a problem (to him), you are low on his list of concerns behind every minority and invader on the planet.

What a difference a couple of years make. :smoke:

Use that same logic for your beloved democrats and their scam investigations, impeachments and kangaroo court committees. Maybe Piglosi and Schifforbrains should pay for them themselves. While they are at it, they can reimburse the country for the extra costs of fuel and everything those increases have affected.

We still can. As I said before, I don't hate my country, and no dirty democrat can take away the love I have for it. If I didn't love it, I wouldn't be so pissed off at the democrats fucking it up.

Why should I take my anger out on my home, my flag, or people who have fought or are continuing fighting for it? If I did that it would just give the libtards bragging rights as that's exactly what they want. So I say bring on the burgers, parade, sparklers, and fireworks!! Happy birthday America!!! :D

The left was freaking out about a patriotic 4th in DC.

They were besides themselves! What a waste of money! What a show of egotism! I mean, pride in one's country? What is THAT all about? They couldn't stand to spend a few million dollars to show the world a little of what we got, and we certainly couldn't afford 20 billion to defend our own border!

Wonder what the Left thinks now that Joe has mailed 55 BILLION dollars and untold amounts of military gear to a little shithole on the other side of the world which must sooner or later fall to Russia regardless! And you'll have NOTHING to show for that money.

Why is that a fact? If you know so then stop yer yapping and show us the proof! Every patriotic American in this country loved and appreciated the shows and love Trump for fighting the uphill battle for putting them together.

The Trump KKK? What does that mean? We're all becoming democrats? Everyone is buying up slaves? If it lives strong then it should be another simple matter to put your money where you mouth is and SHOW US this KKK. Do it.

He did. He took no salary while in office, spent millions on his own election and has sacrificed probably hundreds of millions in business to be our president. But here's an idea, Winky-- next time Joe wants to invite illegal aliens in and give them healthcare, give the Taliban 28 billion in weapons and give Ukraine 50 billion, why don't you fork it out of YOUR own wallet and leave me clear of it, Deal? So you can show US YOUR love of America!

Obviously about a TRILLION times more than YOU do. Just celebrating America has triggered your ass! I mean, it REALLY sticks in your craw that millions and millions of people love America and celebrate the 4th and support a great man like Donald, while NO ONE gives a dime much less a rat's ass for your Joe Biden. Even the democrats hate him and Joe can't so much as even muster a single, brief, patriotic message of hope, love and prosperity on this 4th--- that is other than for his own.

pima-county-democratic-party-wide.jpg

Arizona Democrats boost anti-SCOTUS ‘F–k the Fourth’ rally in wake of Roe v. Wade overturn​

Arizona activists are damning Independence Day itself in the wake of the Supreme Court’s overturn of Roe v. Wade — with the heartfelt support of the local Democratic Party.

“F–k the Fourth,” the Pima County Democratic Party wrote in a now-deleted tweet to promote a July 4 event of the same name, sponsored by the Tucson Women’s March.

Egomaniac.
Great Job though.

You must be on drugs....

Forum List

Back