WHAT A COINCIDENCE: Washington, DC Mayor Lifting Indoor Dining Ban Two Days After Biden Inauguration

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Sorry Democrats, but my business can no longer be subject to random phony outbursts of COVID each election cycle to induce mailin voting, thus I have relocated my business to Brazil. Business owners like myself cannot foresee a future environment of stability; without stability, there can be no business.

Good day.

Sorry Democrats, but my business can no longer be subject to random phony outbursts of COVID each election cycle to induce mailin voting, thus I have relocated my business to Brazil. Business owners like myself cannot foresee a future environment of stability; without stability, there can be no business.

Good day.

Been saying since Mar. 2020 that all of these "emergencies" would come to an end magically on Jan. 20.

Since super spreader Don and his entourage are in Florida now, it's safe to say that they won't show up at a DC eatery.

Good day.

Been saying since Mar. 2020 that all of these "emergencies" would come to an end magically on Jan. 20.

You're not the only one who said :)

Forum List

Back