WH Won’t Allow Fauci To Testify In Front Of House Next Week, Claims It Would Be ‘Counterproductive’

Why are you having a Hearing on this? It's really simple, call President Xi's cell and demand reparations.

This is a global pandemic, impacting 180 countries. I'm a bit confused as to why someone would do this, even if for political purposes when it was clearly be in bad taste. Will American citizens think "yeah, I should vote for the Dems now because we know they would have dealt with this situation better"? Just the reaction so many Dems had when Trump issued his China travel ban illustrates where you would have been.

Why would you say no to a cop who just shows up at your doorstep asking to see your personal papers?
I think you probably know that is a horseshit analogy.
Well, what I do know now is that you don't have an answer for that because the Executive branch has equal protections from the abuses other branches of government. Maybe you've heard of it.

I do not allow the law to conduct fishing expeditions into my private life, and the WH will not allow Congress to do fishing expeditions into their operations.

Go get a fucking warrant.

Because the Administration cares more about the ability of the average American to be able to feed themselves than of big Pharma to rule the world?
Is that why they have advocated for a reduction in funding for food stamps?

President Donald Trump is refusing to let National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Dr. Anthony Fauci, who also serves on the White House COVID-19 task force, testify before a House subcommittee hearing scheduled for next week.

White House spokesperson Judd Deere confirmed to the Washington Post on Friday that Fauci would not be allowed to appear in front of the the House Appropriations Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, Education and Related Agencies on Wednesday.

“While the Trump Administration continues its whole-of-government response to COVID-19, including safely opening up America again and expediting vaccine development, it is counterproductive to have the very individuals involved in those efforts appearing at congressional hearings,” Deere said. “We are committed to working with Congress to offer testimony at the appropriate time.”
.............................................................................................................................................................
So.............Tony has time to attend Don's televised, daily campaign events.........sorry...........COVID briefings.............where he is forced to watch Capt. Clorox recommend injecting disinfectant but he doesn't have time for congressional testimony?

It's a sign of Don's faith in the devotion of his minions that he would do something so transparent to keep the truth from the public while having no concern over The Following's continued blind loyalty.
Is Dr. Birx being allowed to testify? I didn't see that see was being allowed either. Still clinging to your favorite recent lie of Clorox injection. I thought you were smart enough to know that 'disinfectant' is a GENERIC term but apparently I was wrong.
Any opinion on why Tony is being blocked?
Not really, I don't see what the big deal is. If Dr. Birx were being allowed to testify that would be different. In all the Liberal news coverage, I didn't see Dr. Birx name mentioned once why is it all about Dr. Fauci?

Well, what I do know now is that you don't have an answer for that because the Executive branch has equal protections from the abuses other branches of government. Maybe you've heard of it.
How is seeking Fauci's testimony an abuse?

President Donald Trump is refusing to let National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Dr. Anthony Fauci, who also serves on the White House COVID-19 task force, testify before a House subcommittee hearing scheduled for next week.

White House spokesperson Judd Deere confirmed to the Washington Post on Friday that Fauci would not be allowed to appear in front of the the House Appropriations Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, Education and Related Agencies on Wednesday.

“While the Trump Administration continues its whole-of-government response to COVID-19, including safely opening up America again and expediting vaccine development, it is counterproductive to have the very individuals involved in those efforts appearing at congressional hearings,” Deere said. “We are committed to working with Congress to offer testimony at the appropriate time.”
.............................................................................................................................................................
So.............Tony has time to attend Don's televised, daily campaign events.........sorry...........COVID briefings.............where he is forced to watch Capt. Clorox recommend injecting disinfectant but he doesn't have time for congressional testimony?

It's a sign of Don's faith in the devotion of his minions that he would do something so transparent to keep the truth from the public while having no concern over The Following's continued blind loyalty.
Well it would be counterproductive.

To the narrative that everything will be fine before the election.

Because the Administration cares more about the ability of the average American to be able to feed themselves than of big Pharma to rule the world?
Is that why they have advocated for a reduction in funding for food stamps?
If you have a job, you don't need SNAP, do you?

. .. . on top of that $1200 should buy a lot of food, shouldn't it? :dunno:

Last edited:

Is Dr. Birx being allowed to testify? I didn't see that see was being allowed either. Still clinging to your favorite recent lie of Clorox injection. I thought you were smart enough to know that 'disinfectant' is a GENERIC term but apparently I was wrong.
Any opinion on why Tony is being blocked?
Not really, I don't see what the big deal is. If Dr. Birx were being allowed to testify that would be different. In all the Liberal news coverage, I didn't see Dr. Birx name mentioned once why is it all about Dr. Fauci?
Birx is a tRumpling. She will say/do whatever he wants. It renders her moot.

How is it they need to talk to him outside of just sending a request for information not enough?

Do you understand the purpose of warrants? Do you know what they specifically do?

If you have a job, you don't need SNAP, do you?
Not true. By allowing companies like Walmart to pay wages below a living standard employees often qualify for food stamps..............thereby having taxpayer dollars go to subsidize companies like Walmart.

The committee is just a front for another lame attempt at impeachment.....I wouldn't allow any of my staff to be harangued by those boobs.

Let me introduce you to the Constitution, in there it says has Congress is the power to investigate and to oversee the executive branch.

Please don't mention your support for the Constitution in future...

Wuhan Fauci, wasn't he the guy who advised Obama to encourage Ebola patients to board commercial airliners headed for the USA and hang out in residential complexes?
Yeah...The same St. Fauci who told us the toe Wuhan Red Death was no big deal back in January....The same St. Fauci who told us that we didn't need to bother with masks back in February, only to now say that they're positively indispensable.

The liberoidals don't have the attention spans of a goldfish.
Why is his testimony being blocked?
WTF would they ask him?

How is it they need to talk to him outside of just sending a request for information not enough?

Do you understand the purpose of warrants? Do you know what they specifically do?
Congress seeking testimony is not the adversarial action this admin has made it out to be. In the past it has been considered routine in most cases. But because this admin takes every opportunity to turn normal requests in to confrontations you have forgotten what a normal admin typically does and does not do.

Bottom line............there is no legit reason to keep Fauci from testifying. If you weren't a brain dead zombie you could see that.

Forum List

Back