WH staff fear Biden taking questions, can't bear to watch

Maybe they're afraid Biden will say, "I have a lot of feeling for President Xi. He’s very outstanding in so many ways."

Actually, the report is by Politico, which has a clear liberal bent.
I'm talking about this topic. BDS suffererers will take criticism of Biden wherever they can find it.

Have you read the BDS posts in this topic? :lol:

And the OP writer found his BDS grist from the NY Post. They are as bent as Fox News.

I do not think it is his staffers that biden fears but someone higher up----the Puppetmaster who relays his orders to biden via obama.

Which gives the puppetmaster the cover he needs; the impression that obama is calling the shots.

‘Going to get in trouble’: WH staff fear Biden taking questions, can’t bear to watch
Well we all know what Joe said "Turn this planet to a campaign. It's about negative attacks, it's only what we poor. Because we can not re-elect, we can not win this re-election, excuse me. We can only re-elect Donald Trump

Maybe they're afraid Biden will say Meghan Markle is nasty.
she is too dark skinned and old for him…he hates brown people, and seems to only have a thing for young young girls

hahaha xiden tries to hit in 12 year old girls and the best you got is Trump bragging about his daughter!

Newsflash, it’s not creepy to think you have an attractive child…it is creepy to hit in a 12 year old

hahaha xiden tries to hit in 12 year old girls and the best you got is Trump bragging about his daughter!

Newsflash, it’s not creepy to think you have an attractive child…it is creepy to hit in a 12 year old
I guess you didn't see the part where Trump hits on a nine year old.

And you don't think it's creepy to want to date your daughter? Man, I knew you pseudocons had fallen far, but holy shit!

Maybe they're afraid Biden will say windmill noise causes cancer.
If you play records for your kids at night it kills cancer, that and in Afghanistan it helps to drown out the screams of women being raped, people being hunted down like dogs and being executed and the non stop gun fire there. Just don't play American records if you are an American abandoned by Faux Xiden. You'll lose your head over your choice of music.

I guess you didn't see the part where Trump hits on a nine year old.

And you don't think it's creepy to want to date your daughter? Man, I knew you pseudocons had fallen far, but holy shit!
yeah actually totally missed that part

my daughter is fantastic! she will make someone very lucky.

sorry you don’t feel that way about yours

I'm talking about this topic. BDS suffererers will take criticism of Biden wherever they can find it.

And the OP writer found his BDS grist from the NY Post. They are as bent as Fox News.
You are talking about Senator Bi-Dumb, Right? The Moron thinks he is a Senator, not POTUS.

He's not POTUS either, but you get the point.

1631217291664.png

The NYPost was reporting on the Politico piece.

I'd fear him answering what he ate for breakfast if I was trying to pull his strings

The charade is nearing it's end
Breaking: Biden briefly addressed reporters with a famous quote, "Ah ah if at first you don't succeed, but not everything what you have in life and it's a failure, life is what happens."

Forum List

Back