WH Room Explodes in Cheers as Ex-NFL Player Calls Trump the 'First BLACK President

Because Whites have never been targeted for inter-generational welfare in Blue states.

That's why daveman doesn't have a clue? Interesting theory.
Why are Blacks still falling for the lies the Ds are telling them?

That's rich coming from some wingnut who believes the things coming out of Trump's mouth, the guy who has been caught in more lies than any other president.
Thanks for admitting you don’t read my posts.
I have several disagreements with Trump that I discuss face to face with RWers, Rs and Ds face to face.

Now answer my post appropriately so we can expose you for the LibBot you are.

Putting the Democrats on the same level as Trump when he has proven to lie so much is your first mistake.

Sorry I don't read your posts, I guess you're just not that interesting.
Because Whites have never been targeted for inter-generational welfare in Blue states.

That's rich coming from some wingnut who believes the things coming out of Trump's mouth, the guy who has been caught in more lies than any other president.
I have several disagreements with Trump that I discuss face to face with RWers, Rs and Ds face to face.

Putting the Democrats on the same level as Trump when he has proven to lie so much is your first mistake.

Thanks for admitting you’re a LibBot.

You quoted my post twice which means you started a reply then had to think about it and start over and that's all you could come up with? :21:

In the meantime, Trump still lies more than any other president.

You quoted my post twice which means you started a reply then had to think about it and start over and that's all you could come up with? :21:

In the meantime, Trump still lies more than any other president.
I’m at work, LibBot.
And you’re an idiot.
You may now attempt to prove you’re not a LibBot.

Trump's conviction that a rising tide floats all vessels is strong economic doctrine.

Unlike that worthless piece of shit Obama who thought that welfare produces prosperity.

Your inability to acknowledge that black people can be conservatives and support Trump says more about you than anyone else.

Calling Trump the "first black president" says more about Trumpists than anything else.
How DARE those black people get all uppity and decide they don't have to think what white liberals tell them to think!

You keep telling them that they are too stupid to make their own decisions about what is best for them, and I'm sure they will become Trump supporters
You have that exactly backwards, unsurprisingly.

Conservatives tell blacks they're good enough and smart enough to succeed on their own without handouts.

Liberals tell blacks there's no way they can succeed without the help of white liberals.

Are these the same conservatives that talk about genetic IQ and blame high black crime rates on black culture?
You'll have to ask them. I know this will come as a surprise to you, but conservatives are not a hive mind.

That is one of the crazy stories the right is trying to spread. Nobody believes it but crazy Trump supporters though.
Your inability to acknowledge that black people can be conservatives and support Trump says more about you than anyone else.

Nobody is saying black people can't support Trump.

But we are saying with his racist comments, supporting comments to NeoNazis, his refusal to accept racial bias in law enforcement.... So not saying you can't support him but you have to close your eyes a lot..
I'd believe that bullshit, too, if I lived in a leftist bubble.

Calling Trump the "first black president" says more about Trumpists than anything else.
How DARE those black people get all uppity and decide they don't have to think what white liberals tell them to think!

You keep telling them that they are too stupid to make their own decisions about what is best for them, and I'm sure they will become Trump supporters

Conservatives tell blacks they're good enough and smart enough to succeed on their own without handouts.

Liberals tell blacks there's no way they can succeed without the help of white liberals.

Are these the same conservatives that talk about genetic IQ and blame high black crime rates on black culture?
You'll have to ask them. I know this will come as a surprise to you, but conservatives are not a hive mind.

really?

hmmmm....

Sounds like you think liberals do.

Trump's conviction that a rising tide floats all vessels is strong economic doctrine.

Unlike that worthless piece of shit Obama who thought that welfare produces prosperity.
So why is the income inequality gap growing under “worthless piece of shit“ Trump?

Not enough boats and a shortage of life preservers?

That is one of the crazy stories the right is trying to spread. Nobody believes it but crazy Trump supporters though.

But we are saying with his racist comments, supporting comments to NeoNazis, his refusal to accept racial bias in law enforcement.... So not saying you can't support him but you have to close your eyes a lot..
Hey You believed all the bullshit about Hillary and Obama all of a sudden you can't believe the truth about the POS Trump?

really?

hmmmm....

Sounds like you think liberals do.
Read it again. And look how liberals treat individuals who don't parrot what the left tells them to.

Liberals reward Groupthink, and punish Thoughtcrime.

Hey You believed all the bullshit about Hillary and Obama all of a sudden you can't believe the truth about the POS Trump?
It's always funny when people who can't think for themselves try to dictate what other people think.

WTF Dood, you either didn't watch the video, or you're fricken color blind.
HJ is an idiot.

trumpanzees are SO confused. Makes them easy for fat donnie to manipulate, it looks like.
Your posts indicate you rarely leave your house.

This week I haven't, it's been mostly Spring cleaning and getting ready for warmer weather.
Tell us the policies where you disagree with the D party.
If there is at least one, tell us if you have at least 3 Ds with whom you can discuss these policies.

I disagree with D’s policies’ results. What have D’s done for Black Small Businesses? What have D’s done to keep Black Families together?

WTF Dood, you either didn't watch the video, or you're fricken color blind.
HJ is an idiot.

trumpanzees are SO confused. Makes them easy for fat donnie to manipulate, it looks like.

This week I haven't, it's been mostly Spring cleaning and getting ready for warmer weather.
If there is at least one, tell us if you have at least 3 Ds with whom you can discuss these policies.

I'm not for an assault weapons ban and have mixed feelings about Medicare for All, mostly not for it due to the impossibility of implementing it.

AWB, I'm sure there are Democrats against it. Let's go with Joe Manchin, Medicare for all? BIden, Klobuchar, Buttegeig, Steyer, etc.

HJ is an idiot.

I'm not for an assault weapons ban and have mixed feelings about Medicare for All, mostly not for it due to the impossibility of implementing it.

AWB, I'm sure there are Democrats against it. Let's go with Joe Manchin, Medicare for all? BIden, Klobuchar, Buttegeig, Steyer, etc.
As my son pointed out to me, Sanders is not going for Medicare (80/20 Cost Coverage) For All, he is going for Medicaid (100% Coverage For All), which he won’t admit will come to a cost of 400 trillion dollars.
I don’t know how a pizza shop owner can provide insurance but a bank can.

As my son pointed out to me, Sanders is not going for Medicare (80/20 Cost Coverage) For All, he is going for Medicaid (100% Coverage For All), which he won’t admit will come to a cost of 400 trillion dollars.

Neat.

How much is our current system costing it's citizens?

Like I said I'm not really for Medicare For All, but the Republicans make the worst arguments against it.

Neat.

How much is our current system costing it's citizens?

Like I said I'm not really for Medicare For All, but the Republicans make the worst arguments against it.
The Rs make no case for anything an employer has to pay for.
Our current system is in the billions, not trillions.
Sanders used to harp on employment and employers providing insurance.
He is pushing too hard for taxpayers to pay for it because the average tax payer is living check to check.

Forum List

Back