WH Room Explodes in Cheers as Ex-NFL Player Calls Trump the 'First BLACK President

Calling a black man a "trumpanzee"?

Wow. Racist.

How is calling a group of people who are vastly more white than the American public 'trumpanzees' racist?

WTF Dood, you either didn't watch the video, or you're fricken color blind.

Trumpanzees are Trump supporters, dingus. They are the white-out of office supplies. Pasty and obsolete.

But you're confused as bodecea already pointed out because you're a trumpanzee.
A black man said Trump was the first black President.

You just keep pathetically trying to excuse your fellow leftists' racism.

A statement from one person. That means what exactly?
Not much, by itself. But it sure is bringing out leftist racism.

That is one of the crazy stories the right is trying to spread. Nobody believes it but crazy Trump supporters though.
Your inability to acknowledge that black people can be conservatives and support Trump says more about you than anyone else.

Calling Trump the "first black president" says more about Trumpists than anything else.
How DARE those black people get all uppity and decide they don't have to think what white liberals tell them to think!

You keep telling them that they are too stupid to make their own decisions about what is best for them, and I'm sure they will become Trump supporters
You have that exactly backwards, unsurprisingly.

Conservatives tell blacks they're good enough and smart enough to succeed on their own without handouts.

Liberals tell blacks there's no way they can succeed without the help of white liberals.

That is one of the crazy stories the right is trying to spread. Nobody believes it but crazy Trump supporters though.
Your inability to acknowledge that black people can be conservatives and support Trump says more about you than anyone else.

Calling Trump the "first black president" says more about Trumpists than anything else.
How DARE those black people get all uppity and decide they don't have to think what white liberals tell them to think!

You keep telling them that they are too stupid to make their own decisions about what is best for them, and I'm sure they will become Trump supporters

Conservatives tell blacks they're good enough and smart enough to succeed on their own without handouts.

Liberals tell blacks there's no way they can succeed without the help of white liberals.

Of course blacks are good enough and smart enough to succeed on their own if given a level playing field. Always have been. You're telling them to forget efforts to make it more fair for them, and forget changing the things that held their parents and grand parents back ----- just keep on the way it has always been. Let me know how that works out for you.

Of course blacks are good enough and smart enough to succeed on their own if given a level playing field. Always have been. You're telling them to forget efforts to make it more fair for them, and forget changing the things that held their parents and grand parents back ----- just keep on the way it has always been. Let me know how that works out for you.
Even when it's pointed out directly to you, you still do it.

You simply don't believe blacks can succeed without help.

And you wonder why blacks are leaving the Democratic Party?

How is calling a group of people who are vastly more white than the American public 'trumpanzees' racist?

Trumpanzees are Trump supporters, dingus. They are the white-out of office supplies. Pasty and obsolete.

Why are you playing identity politics?

trumpanzees are SO confused. Makes them easy for fat donnie to manipulate, it looks like.

Wow. Racist.

Hey, dumbass, the man who called Trump the first black President is former Minnesota Viking Jack Brewer.

jackbrewer1-640x480.jpg

He is not white, you retard.

I get that you don't understand bodecea was referring to the vast number of Trump supporters who are by far more white than Americans as a whole.

trumpanzees are SO confused. Makes them easy for fat donnie to manipulate, it looks like.

Wow. Racist.

Hey, dumbass, the man who called Trump the first black President is former Minnesota Viking Jack Brewer.

jackbrewer1-640x480.jpg

I get that you don't understand bodecea was referring to the vast number of Trump supporters who are by far more white than Americans as a whole.
Because Whites have never been targeted for inter-generational welfare in Blue states.

Wow. Racist.

jackbrewer1-640x480.jpg

Because Whites have never been targeted for inter-generational welfare in Blue states.

That's why daveman doesn't have a clue? Interesting theory.

Why are you playing identity politics?
Identity politics is for people who can't make rational arguments.

Y'know -- leftists.

Wow. Racist.

jackbrewer1-640x480.jpg

Horseshit. And you're playing identity politics, because you can't make a rational argument.

Wow. Racist.

jackbrewer1-640x480.jpg

Horseshit. And you're playing identity politics, because you can't make a rational argument.

Sure, that makes sense.

Wow. Racist.

jackbrewer1-640x480.jpg

Sure, that makes sense.
If you only really believed that, there might be hope for you.

Are these the same conservatives that talk about genetic IQ and blame high black crime rates on black culture?

Wow. Racist.

jackbrewer1-640x480.jpg

Why are Blacks still falling for the lies the Ds are telling them?

jackbrewer1-640x480.jpg

If Kanye has taught us nothing else, he's taught us that some black men can be as dumb as shit.

jackbrewer1-640x480.jpg

If Kanye has taught us nothing else, he's taught us that some black men can be as dumb as shit.
You did not answer the question because it cannot be answered without exposing the fact that Ds are as full of shit as Rs.

jackbrewer1-640x480.jpg

That's rich coming from some wingnut who believes the things coming out of Trump's mouth, the guy who has been caught in more lies than any other president.

Nobody is saying black people can't support Trump.

But we are saying with his racist comments, supporting comments to NeoNazis, his refusal to accept racial bias in law enforcement.... So not saying you can't support him but you have to close your eyes a lot..

jackbrewer1-640x480.jpg

That's rich coming from some wingnut who believes the things coming out of Trump's mouth, the guy who has been caught in more lies than any other president.
Thanks for admitting you don’t read my posts.
I have several disagreements with Trump that I discuss face to face with RWers, Rs and Ds face to face.

Now answer my post appropriately so we can expose you for the LibBot you are.

Thanks for admitting you don’t read my posts.
I have several disagreements with Trump that I discuss face to face with RWers, Rs and Ds face to face.

Now answer my post appropriately so we can expose you for the LibBot you are.

Putting the Democrats on the same level as Trump when he has proven to lie so much is your first mistake.

Sorry I don't read your posts, I guess you're just not that interesting.

Forum List

Back