WH Room Explodes in Cheers as Ex-NFL Player Calls Trump the 'First BLACK President

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
This should be a fun thread.....the black thugs will lose their minds....whatever mind they have left!

trumpanzees are SO confused. Makes them easy for fat donnie to manipulate, it looks like.
I see you still have a part of the Surrender Monkey stuck in your butt!...Been there so long you can no longer SEE!!!....ROTFLMFAO!

I asked this in the other threads about this, but nobody answered me.

Orange is the New Black?

white liberals black conservatives.jpg

That is one of the crazy stories the right is trying to spread. Nobody believes it but crazy Trump supporters though.
Your inability to acknowledge that black people can be conservatives and support Trump says more about you than anyone else.
Are you assuming BullShit is sane?
He's not really insane -- just a typical leftist racist and devout reality-ignorer.

That is one of the crazy stories the right is trying to spread. Nobody believes it but crazy Trump supporters though.
Your inability to acknowledge that black people can be conservatives and support Trump says more about you than anyone else.
Are you assuming BullShit is sane?
He's not really insane -- just a typical leftist racist and devout reality-ignorer.
Isn’t that the diagnosis for Insanity?

Wow when a black was actually a president, but hey I am sure the room full of white people had a good laugh except for those associated with the far right who were going Hmmmmmmm

Forum List

Back