WH OFFICIAL SCATHING OP ED NYT re Trump incompetence and AMORALITY!

‘TREASON?’ Trump blasts anonymous New York Times op-ed Someone, we don't know who yet, has alerted the New York Times anonymously, that everything we thought we knew about Trump, is in fact true. The source, which is a high ranking official in the WH, has described Trump as a danger to this Republic.

While I am grateful for someone within Trump's ranks to come forward with the news, it isn't much of a surprise for those who have been paying close attention to his behavior, and his already known criminal behavior.

But the source is right. Trump is a danger to this Republic, and we are in an emergency situation in this country. He is 100% unfit to serve.
Try SEARCH before you post the same thread that your Lib friends have posted 20 times today.
The Trolls and Bots are out in number tonight. With more crap than usual

RUh RUHo......

Western Analytics has analyzed the writing of the OP-ed... Now they believe that over 8 people were involved in writing the piece... So it appears that up-to 8 people being involved is a real serious problem.

This means that we have really two options.

One: The story is a fake and written to support Woodward's book and give it credibility. IN which case, this is a massive fabrication and lie put in motion by the NYSLimes...

Or...

Two: There are eight people in Trumps group acting as one and we have active Treason and Sedition within the Whitehouse.

Which one is true? Now that's where popcorn comes in... The Odds there are eight people on the inside at high levels creating havoc is slim to none...

Going to laugh my ass off if its found out this was 100% pure Bull Shit Propaganda.... And that is where I place my bet....

RUh RUHo......

Western Analytics has analyzed the writing of the OP-ed... Now they believe that over 8 people were involved in writing the piece... So it appears that up-to 8 people being involved is a real serious problem.

One: The story is a fake and written to support Woodward's book and give it credibility. IN which case, this is a massive fabrication and lie put in motion by the NYSLimes...

Or...

Two: There are eight people in Trumps group acting as one and we have active Treason and Sedition within the Whitehouse.

Which one is true? Now that's where popcorn comes in... The Odds there are eight people on the inside at high levels creating havoc is slim to none...

Going to laugh my ass off if its found out this was 100% pure Bull Shit Propaganda.... And that is where I place my bet....

Does the Slimes have eight people who can actually string a coherent sentence together?

RUh RUHo......

Or...

Does the Slimes have eight people who can actually string a coherent sentence together?
One of my friends who still works forensics tells me that it mimic's Woodward's book and is written almost identical to it. My bet is its a flat lie presented to give Woodwards book credibility.. It would not surprise me if this was pre-planned and wholly fabricated by Woodward and his team at the NYSlimes.

***Rant Alert***
OMG Some disgruntled asshole alleges anonymously of course, that the white house in in chaos. Tell the anonymous dickhead to actually come forward and say it to America's face or this bullshit never happened. Two years of this babyish disruptive crap because you don't like the guy the American People put into office has grown old. Here's the real problem, established politicians don't like the fact they can't control Trump. Every time one of these bitches try's to get rid of Trump with misinformation, using witch hunt tactics and out and out bull shit, it's a slap in the face to every voter. Everyday they spend time bashing Trump, is a day of lost work. They need to shut their mouths and do the job they were elected for. They are getting nothing done and we are paying for it. So what if the white house is in Chaos, so is Congress and that's decades long. Seriously any politician in Washington has nerve complaining about Trump when they have been feckless twits long before Trump ever got elected. Time to clean house America and establish term limits for all Washington politicians.

RUh RUHo......

If the op-ed is faked.....why did the President's Press Secretary insist that the writer is 'deceiving the president' and should 'resign'?

***Rant Alert***
OMG Some disgruntled asshole alleges anonymously of course, that the white house in in chaos. Tell the anonymous dickhead to actually come forward and say it to America's face or this bullshit never happened. Two years of this babyish disruptive crap because you don't like the guy the American People put into office has grown old. Here's the real problem, established politicians don't like the fact they can't control Trump. Every time one of these bitches try's to get rid of Trump with misinformation, using witch hunt tactics and out and out bull shit, it's a slap in the face to every voter. Everyday they spend time bashing Trump, is a day of lost work. They need to shut their mouths and do the job they were elected for. They are getting nothing done and we are paying for it. So what if the white house is in Chaos, so is Congress and that's decades long. Seriously any politician in Washington has nerve complaining about Trump when they have been feckless twits long before Trump ever got elected. Time to clean house America and establish term limits for all Washington politicians.

Who says its 'misinformation'?

If Trump were a corrupt incompetent, what would it look like? And how would you ever know? As you ignore anyone who criticizes the president. From any party. In any position. Named, or unnamed.

If the critic is not a republican, they are a 'liberal', and thus ignored.
If the critic is a member of the press they are the 'enemies of the people' and thus ignored.
If the critic is a republican, they are the 'swamp' and thus ignored.
If the critic works for the government, they are the 'deep state' and thus ignored.
If the critic worked for Trump, they are 'disgruntled' and thus ignored.

You have left yourself literally NO avenue for criticism of the President. As the only sources you accept as valid are those effusively praising the President. Or Trump himself.

If Trump were amoral and incompetent.....we'd expect these exact kind of criticisms being delivered the way they are. As Trump even now rages that they should be 'turned over to the government' and accuses them of 'treason'.

UNFIT, HE MUST BE REMOVED!!!

Anonymous Trump official writes scathing New York Times editorial denouncing their own boss

You mean that is all it takes? You mean we could have had some anonymous person "come forward" to write an unverified news piece in a hate-rag like the NYT denouncing Obama claiming he was coming from the inside and you would have been all good and ready to impeach Obama? Oh man, if only you had told us while re was in office! But then, I think there was something like 113 other calls to impeach Obama during the first year in office!

Anonymous Trump official writes scathing New York Times editorial denouncing their own boss

You mean that is all it takes? You mean we could have had some anonymous person "come forward" to write an unverified news piece in a hate-rag like the NYT denouncing Obama claiming he was coming from the inside and you would have been all good and ready to impeach Obama? Oh man, if only you had told us while re was in office! But then, I think there was something like 113 other calls to impeach Obama during the first year in office!

Laughing......the chorus is growing, Freak. And you'll never see it coming as you ignore anyone or anything that criticizes Trump. You've literally left yourself no avenue for criticism of the President.

Trump's corruption, amorality and incompetence is so pervasive that even his own people, who believe in many of the policy positions the president supports, are working to protect the American people from the damage that Trump can cause.

And all you've done is add them to your enormous enemies list, which includes anyone who isn't a republican, most republicans, most of the government, the FBI, the CIA, most intelligence agencies, the Press, and anyone else that dares criticize Trump.

Alas, no one is above criticism. And your willful ignorance doesn't silence the critics. It merely blinds you.

Laughing......the chorus is growing, Freak. And you'll never see it coming as you ignore anyone or anything that criticizes Trump. You've literally left yourself no avenue for criticism of the President.

Trump's corruption, amorality and incompetence is so pervasive that even his own people, who believe in many of the policy positions the president supports, are working to protect the American people from the damage that Trump can cause.

And all you've done is add them to your enormous enemies list, which includes anyone who isn't a republican, most republicans, most of the government, the FBI, the CIA, most intelligence agencies, the Press, and anyone else that dares criticize Trump.

Alas, no one is above criticism. And your willful ignorance doesn't silence the critics. It merely blinds you.

That's me. Ignorant, blind and stupid. I picked it up from living around a lot of democrats. BTW, I'm fully aware of Trump's failings. And also his strengths. And how he parleys BOTH of them against the democrats. And also how you idiots jump on any chance to believe anything that tells you you're finally getting the upper hand on Trump after believing it 11,921 times already and being wrong in ALL of them.

Wake me and let me know when the Trump presidency implodes and the Donald is found swinging from a rope, hung by his own apparent hands unable to cope anymore with his own incompetency and mental delirium and I'll buy you a good meal and a fine Arturo Fuente cigar.

***Rant Alert***

If Trump were a corrupt incompetent, what would it look like? And how would you ever know? As you ignore anyone who criticizes the president. From any party. In any position. Named, or unnamed.

If the critic is a member of the press they are the 'enemies of the people' and thus ignored.
If the critic works for the government, they are the 'deep state' and thus ignored.

You have left yourself literally NO avenue for criticism of the President. As the only sources you accept as valid are those effusively praising the President. Or Trump himself.

If Trump were amoral and incompetent.....we'd expect these exact kind of criticisms being delivered the way they are. As Trump even now rages that they should be 'turned over to the government' and accuses them of 'treason'.

Please:eusa_hand: you are in denial. The left has been trying to pin something on Trump for almost two years and what have we got for it? Nothing. A bunch of very expensive nothing. People can Criticize Trump all they want, just like they did Obama, Bush 1 and 2, Clinton,Reagan,Carter... Criticism is nothing new and totally expected. This has gone way beyond Criticism, this is a witch hunt that smacks of McCarthyism.

The MSM has never done unbiased reporting. When it comes to Trump, the MSM have actually become the spin doctors. Bias and misinformation has been repeatedly pointed out, way before Trump ever came into office BTW, and people still ignore it. Their reporting is unreliable at best. Trayvon Martin, how long did they post a picture of him at age 12 so you'd be offended just a little bit more against Zimmerman? Did anyone ever mention those "cages" at border facilitates were there during the Obama administration? Anyone who blindly believes the MSM is an idiot.

As for Anonymous, I was being polite when I said he was disgruntled. The truth is he has made some very serious accusations about a sitting President and if what he says is true he needs to come forward with proof. That is his duty as a citizen of the USA. Now he could just be disgruntled and this his personal opinion, but if he has no proof and lied and is trying to deliberately sabotage the Presidency,that could be seen as treason. This is not a light accusation and shouldn't be taken as such. This requires Proof ,not hearsay. Until then Trump, just like anyone else, is innocent until proven guilty. That is how our system works.

McCarthyism - Wikipedia

***Rant Alert***

Please:eusa_hand: you are in denial. The left has been trying to pin something on Trump for almost two years and what have we got for it?

Can you please read us Comey's statements to Mueller.

And while you're at it, Papodapolous and Flynn's statements to the Mueller investigation.

With links please.

Whoever it is even if it is the Times should be arrested and prosecuted for sedition. Then spend long years in prison.

Whoever it is even if it is the Times should be arrested and prosecuted for sedition. Then spend long years in prison.

Save of course that criticizing the president isn't 'sedition'.

Remember, you don't actually know what you're talking about.

All these anonymous sources and
Informed sources are 2018s version of made up or liars.

***Rant Alert***

Please:eusa_hand: you are in denial. The left has been trying to pin something on Trump for almost two years and what have we got for it?

And while you're at it, Papodapolous and Flynn's statements to the Mueller investigation.

With links please.
And that has produced what in regards to Trump? Has he been arrested? Impeached? Has he been charged with Treason? Nope because that requires evidence. There is no real evidence. Last time I looked it was two years later and he's sitting in the oval office because all the accusation don't amount to anything. That alone is proof they got nothing. The truth is if you look into any of these assholes in Washington personal and political history you'd find a lot worse than what they've allegedly dug up on Trump. I suggest you start with Hillary and Bill Clinton. Any investigation on them will no doubt lead to a slew of crimes by Washington politicians including Obama. They are hypocrites. Consider this. The career politicians on both sides of the aisle's hatred for Trump is so strong they used McCain's funeral to bitch about it. Hatred is not proof of wrong doing, it's just petty bullshit.

***Rant Alert***

With links please.
And that has produced what in regards to Trump? Has he been arrested? Impeached?

You're telling us what the Mueller investigation has found on Trump.

Show us the Comey's statements to Mueller. And Flynns. And Papadopolous'.

Its really rather simple. Either you can show us the statements. Or you have to admit that you don't know what the Mueller investigation has found, rendering your assessment that Mueller has 'found' as imaginary nonsense.

Pick one.

Forum List

Back