WH Correspondents Dinner, 2020

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Annual Dinner | White House Correspondents' Association (WHCA)

Again, it looks like President Trump will be disrespected again at the event. Obama of course attended, but he was literally worshipped as God Almighty by the Leftard press.

IMHO, Trump should hold a correspondents dinner for Friendly journalists in competition to the Leftist shindig..

Bring in people from Fox, the EIB, Infowars and other moderate to conservative outfits to try and raise money for good causes.

Again, it looks like President Trump will be disrespected again at the event. Obama of course attended, but he was literally worshipped as God Almighty by the Leftard press.

IMHO, Trump should hold a correspondents dinner for Friendly journalists in competition to the Leftist shindig..

Bring in people from Fox, the EIB, Infowars and other moderate to conservative outfits to try and raise money for good causes.
I'm so happy that our president skips these worthless events. It's great that he gives the Dems the middle finger by NOT attending.

Yyyyyyyyyeeeeahhhh, I'm afraid the whole idea of the Dinner is jokes at each other's expense, which is why Rump can't handle it. The p***ified snowflake.

I'm so happy that our president skips these worthless events. It's great that he gives the Dems the middle finger by NOT attending.

Because he can't hack it. :gay:

Yyyyyyyyyeeeeahhhh, I'm afraid the whole idea of the Dinner is jokes at each other's expense, which is why Rump can't handle it. The p***ified snowflake.
Really?...is that what you want the leader of the free world to be doing?...going to some black tie liberal arts graduates convention?...screw the press and their night of self aggrandizement...I would rather my president be looking out for us...not looking for the biggest party.....

Really?...is that what you want the leader of the free world to be doing?
"Human scum" Tramp is not the leader of anything, he is Putin's puppet!
Putins-puppet-part-2-e1537127188980.png

The guy spends EVERY DAY shitting on people on Twitter. EVERY DAY, ALL DAY. This thin-skinned cocksucker can't take an hour of shit talking?

It's more likely he considers them lower lifeforms, as do many, and chooses not to waste time or lend them any credence. Didja note how little write-up last year's party got compared to previous years? No one cares.

Really?...is that what you want the leader of the free world to be doing?...going to some black tie liberal arts graduates convention?...screw the press and their night of self aggrandizement...I would rather my president be looking out for us...not looking for the biggest party.....

Yeah actually it is what I want the POTUS to be doing --- demonstrating that he's human. That's been done since Calvin Frickin' Coolidge. What I DON'T want is a Chief Executive who polarizes, declares a free press to be "the enemy" and wraps himself up in the cocoon of self-delusional ignorance. There's nowhere that goes that's any kind of a positive. The fact that Rump can't handle it speaks volumes about his temperament, and in ways that should have been a screaming red flag from long before the election.

And oh by the way such recreation isn't somehow mutually exclusive with executing anything else in the job, so don't even bother floating that dichotomy fallacy canard.

Yeah actually it is what I want the POTUS to be doing --- demonstrating that he's human. That's been done since Calvin Frickin' Coolidge. What I DON'T want is a Chief Executive who polarizes, declares a free press to be "the enemy" and wraps himself up in the cocoon of self-delusional ignorance. There's nowhere that goes that's any kind of a positive. The fact that Rump can't handle it speaks volumes about his temperament, and in ways that should have been a screaming red flag from long before the election.

And oh by the way such recreation isn't somehow mutually exclusive with executing anything else in the job, so don't even bother floating that dichotomy fallacy canard.

Maudlin rubbish. No reason for him to play with the odd kids down the street.

I agree 109%, but what would be even better would be for people to stop talking about the event altogether. Don’t give it any press or publicity. Obviously the MSM will but their voice is so pitifully small these days that most people will never even hear it.

It's more likely he considers them lower lifeforms, as do many, and chooses not to waste time or lend them any credence. Didja note how little write-up last year's party got compared to previous years? No one cares.

Then what is this thread?

Forum List

Back