WH Correspondents Dinner, 2020

Annual Dinner | White House Correspondents' Association (WHCA)

Again, it looks like President Trump will be disrespected again at the event. Obama of course attended, but he was literally worshipped as God Almighty by the Leftard press.

IMHO, Trump should hold a correspondents dinner for Friendly journalists in competition to the Leftist shindig..

Bring in people from Fox, the EIB, Infowars and other moderate to conservative outfits to try and raise money for good causes.

Yyyyyyyyyeeeeahhhh, I'm afraid the whole idea of the Dinner is jokes at each other's expense, which is why Rump can't handle it. The p***ified snowflake.
Really?...is that what you want the leader of the free world to be doing?...going to some black tie liberal arts graduates convention?...screw the press and their night of self aggrandizement...I would rather my president be looking out for us...not looking for the biggest party.....

Yeah actually it is what I want the POTUS to be doing --- demonstrating that he's human. That's been done since Calvin Frickin' Coolidge. What I DON'T want is a Chief Executive who polarizes, declares a free press to be "the enemy" and wraps himself up in the cocoon of self-delusional ignorance. There's nowhere that goes that's any kind of a positive. The fact that Rump can't handle it speaks volumes about his temperament, and in ways that should have been a screaming red flag from long before the election.

And oh by the way such recreation isn't somehow mutually exclusive with executing anything else in the job, so don't even bother floating that dichotomy fallacy canard.
Human?....no human wants to be lambasted for 4 hours by a bunch of idiots with overly pampered lives....DC is a rat infested hell hole....dem rats....

Again, it looks like President Trump will be disrespected again at the event. Obama of course attended, but he was literally worshipped as God Almighty by the Leftard press.

IMHO, Trump should hold a correspondents dinner for Friendly journalists in competition to the Leftist shindig..

Bring in people from Fox, the EIB, Infowars and other moderate to conservative outfits to try and raise money for good causes.

Yyyyyyyyyeeeeahhhh, I'm afraid the whole idea of the Dinner is jokes at each other's expense, which is why Rump can't handle it. The p***ified snowflake.
Really?...is that what you want the leader of the free world to be doing?...going to some black tie liberal arts graduates convention?...screw the press and their night of self aggrandizement...I would rather my president be looking out for us...not looking for the biggest party.....

Yeah actually it is what I want the POTUS to be doing --- demonstrating that he's human. That's been done since Calvin Frickin' Coolidge. What I DON'T want is a Chief Executive who polarizes, declares a free press to be "the enemy" and wraps himself up in the cocoon of self-delusional ignorance. There's nowhere that goes that's any kind of a positive. The fact that Rump can't handle it speaks volumes about his temperament, and in ways that should have been a screaming red flag from long before the election.

And oh by the way such recreation isn't somehow mutually exclusive with executing anything else in the job, so don't even bother floating that dichotomy fallacy canard.

Maudlin rubbish. No reason for him to play with the odd kids down the street.

Whelp ---- it's like releasing taxes innit. Ain't no requirement to do it but avoiding it tells us much. Albeit nothing we didn't already know, at least nothing the sentient among us didn't. As opposed to, y'know, the self-delusionists.

Human?....no human wants to be lambasted for 4 hours by a bunch of idiots with overly pampered lives....

4 hours? Try three years. Nope, nobody would want that, and yet y'all morons either voted for it or sit here and defend it.

As for the dinner thingy --- again, been done since Coolidge. The last one to wimp out in any year was Reagan, and that wasn't really a wimpout seeing as how he was recovering from a gunshot wound at the time. And he still called in to make an appearance, advising "next time somebody tells you hurry up and get in the car, do it".

Rump: no gunshot wound, no call-in, no nuttin'. Just a fucking snowflake who can't handle Reality even in tiny tiny drops let alone dollops. Rump has no sense of humor, because fucked-up narcissists can't deal with that kind of vulnerability. They're what we call "weak".

So to sum up: Bushes show up, O'bama shows up, Clinton shows up, Reagan calls in even though he's taken a bullet. Rump, all he can do is go "WAAAAAH they're mean umma hide on my tweet throne" :crybaby: He a fucking wimp.

Last edited:
Rump: no gunshot wound, no call-in, no nuttin'. Just a fucking snowflake who can't handle Reality even in tiny tiny drops let alone dollops. Rump has no sense of humor, because fucked-up narcissists can't deal with that kind of vulnerability. They're what we call "weak".

Hardly a "snow flake" at all. President Trump had important business out of town, a huge rally scheduled.

BTW, if they treated Trump with the same respect and deference as they did with predecessor, B. Hussein O., he would probably be able to squeeze it in.

Lastly, the WHCA is boycotting a 1st class property right near the WH that would be pleased to have a long contract to host the event. I'm talking of course about the Trump International. And they are only boycotting it because Trump's sons are running it.

Human?....no human wants to be lambasted for 4 hours by a bunch of idiots with overly pampered lives....

4 hours? Try three years. Nope, nobody would want that, and yet y'all morons either voted for it or sit here and defend it.

As for the dinner thingy --- again, been done since Coolidge. The last one to wimp out in any year was Reagan, and that wasn't really a wimpout seeing as how he was recovering from a gunshot wound at the time. And he still called in to make an appearance, advising "next time somebody tells you hurry up and get in the car, do it".

So to sum up: Bushes show up, O'bama shows up, Clinton shows up, Reagan calls in even though he's taken a bullet. Rump, all he can do is go "WAAAAAH they're mean umma hide on my tweet throne" :crybaby: He a fucking wimp.
When the US press and news outlets start acting like unbiased professionals rather than just an unpaid arm of the democrat party they will be treated accordingly....

When the US press and news outlets start acting like unbiased professionals rather than just an unpaid arm of the democrat party they will be treated accordingly....

When we have a POTUS who actually grows a pair we can enjoy such events as we always did since it started in the 19fucking20s. Until then we're coddling a fucking child.

When we have a POTUS who actually grows a pair we can enjoy such events as we always did since it started in the 19fucking20s. Until then we're coddling a fucking child.
Grows a pair???? Trump has more courage in his eye tooth than Obama has in his whole body.....he had the guts to call out the media for what they are...so why should he go and give them any propping up they haven't earned?....

Grows a pair???? Trump has more courage in his eye tooth than Obama has in his whole body.....he had the guts to call out the media for what they are...so why should he go and give them any propping up they haven't earned?....

Then why doesn't he have the stones to show up? Hm?

truth.jpg

O'bama showed up. Shrub showed up. Even Shrub's dad the Wimp showed up.

Rump --- no show up.

Do the math:

Wimp.

Rump --- no show up.

Do the math:

Wimp.
It would be lending them credibility they do not deserve...our press is dying...you just don't know it yet....

Rump --- no show up.

Do the math:

Wimp.
It would be lending them credibility they do not deserve...our press is dying...you just don't know it yet....

A dying press means a dying democracy. You can't have the one without the other. When you let The State run discourse you get a closed country where you're forced to call the Fürher "Dear Leader" and get a stupid-looking haircut.

If that's where you intend to drive this but I got five words for ya:

"From my cold, dead hands".

Rump --- no show up.

Do the math:

Wimp.

A dying press means a dying democracy. You can't have the one without the other. When you let The State run discourse you get a closed country where you're forced to call the Fürher "Dear Leader" and get a stupid-looking haircut.

I didn't say the death of news gathering and reporting...that will continue...the sources will change...they already are changing...the clowns at the press dinner have lost all importance...so why should Trump go to that?....

Rump --- no show up.

Do the math:

Wimp.

I didn't say the death of news gathering and reporting...that will continue...the sources will change...they already are changing...the clowns at the press dinner have lost all importance...so why should Trump go to that?....

Actually you did say that. Read it.

Same five words.

You can enjoy the WHCA dinner now, go if you like.

If and when they show him the respect they show Obama, I 'm sure that he will consider going there.

Or if they make him the featured speaker, so he use the event to point out their foibles and air his grievances against them.

But if the media trash talks him, he'll return the favor. Its just the Trump way.

BTW, Obama never attended the CPAC once. Never attended the annual March for Life. Never attended an NRA convention.

Was he too thin skinned to sit there and take criticism? I'm sure that all of those events would love to have Obama or Sleepy Joe sit there and hear their criticisms too.

Rump --- no show up.

Do the math:

Wimp.

Actually you did say that. Read it.

Same five words.
You know what I said stop playing games...our current established press and media is being pushed aside for something less bias and more accurate and more curious about wrong doing by all elected and appointed officials...a new media that holds people in check not one that is working for one party only....

Forum List

Back