WH Coke

Kamala's going down for the coke. Gavin Newsom replaces her as VP. Thanksgiving 23 Biden gives a press conference about nuking Miami as a "preemptive show of force, so Putin knows I'm the real deal"
Biden’s deliveries, unlike Reagan’s, make it plain that he is serious. So, the Cabinet convenes and immediately invokes the 25th and are deemed heroes for timing it so that Kamala doesn’t become the Acting President.

Go ahead. Feed your dreams and nightmares. Acting President Newsom. First Executive Order: nationalizes the California automobile fuel laws. When told that this requires a congressional law to be passed, first, Newsom tries to disband Congress.

Biden’s deliveries, unlike Reagan’s, make it plain that he is serious. So, the Cabinet convenes and immediately invokes the 25th and are deemed heroes for timing it so that Kamala doesn’t become the Acting President.

Go ahead. Feed your dreams and nightmares. Acting President Newsom. First Executive Order: nationalizes the California automobile fuel laws. When told that this requires a congressional law to be passed, first, Newsom tries to disband Congress.

No one ever voted their way out of Fascism

Kamala's going down for the coke. Gavin Newsom replaces her as VP. Thanksgiving 23 Biden gives a press conference about nuking Miami as a "preemptive show of force, so Putin knows I'm the real deal"
tenor.gif

Funny how the Progressives are avoiding discussing the Delaware Hillbillies in the WH: drugs, guns, payoffs, humping the dog and showers with daughter while Dr Jill approves

its possible ! wouldnt be surprised if the dirty dems pulled that trick to remove her from the scene !

Last edited:

Forum List

Back