WH Calls For Biden To Release His List Of USSC Nominees, Like Trump Did When HE Was Running

Snowflakes are desperate...thanks to the Mods for keeping the thread discussion on track...

Can Dementia JoeBiden even name 1 CURRENT USSC Justice, not counting RBG, since she is in the news and deceased?

If it would benefit the campaign, he probably would. If just rising to trumper bait, probably would not.

Sounds like a plan

How about Trump releases his taxes first?

Derailing another thread?

The OP is about SCOTUS nominees, not Trumps taxes.

The OP is about demands candidates are making on the other candidates

If Trump wants to demand a list of SCOTUS nominees, Biden can make his own demands

WH Calls For Biden To Release His List

Correct?

Sounds like a plan

If Trump wants to demand a list of SCOTUS nominees, Biden can make his own demands

Correct?

so, you're saying you're intent on derailing the thread?

Can Dementia JoeBiden even name 1 CURRENT USSC Justice, not counting RBG, since she is in the news and deceased?

This is a wise approach, and it forces Biden to expose his choices and thus, where he leans. He can't win here because he is going to upset the far left, or the moderates. If he doesn't release a list, it will greatly decrease his trust and increase suspicion from voters. "How come Trump is always so transparent while his detractors pretend that THEY are"?

The passing of RBG couldn't have come at a much worse time for Bidens campaign. They could always deny any allegations that Harris and AOC will run the government as one can't point to anything to prove this thesis, now, it can clearly be claimed if Bidens team isn't transparent, as the issue of the S.C is front and center.

Sounds like a plan

Correct?

in accordance with USMB rules......I addressed the OP in my statement .....Sounds like a plan

I also added contingencies

Also in accordance with USMB rules, I am not allowed to argue with Red Mod direction on the board....

Lets go off line and bring in some other Mods and discuss....Shall we?

Sounds like a plan

Correct?

in accordance with USMB rules......I addressed the OP in my statement .....Sounds like a plan

Also in accordance with USMB rules, I am not allowed to argue with Red Mod direction on the board....

you are deflecting from the topic, (SCOTUS picks), to Trumps taxes.

WHY can't you stay on topic?

Cant you make an argument regarding the OP?

upchuck.jpg

Sounds like a plan

Actually , President Trump has already released his taxes to the IRS. And if radical leftists like Lois Lerner couldn't find anything wrong, you know they are as clean as a hound's tooth.

If Mr. Trump had forgotten to carry a "1" on his schedule G line 14 (b), the form would have been leaked and Trump would have been literally crucified for it.

Dementia Joe Biden can't even name what DAY it is, never mind name the CURRENT US Supreme Court, this:

1600545229750.png

What for? He isn't President. Trump only released the list to pander to conservatives that were on the fence about supporting him in 2016.
I'd tell the WH to go #Sand.

Sounds like a plan

Correct?

you are deflecting from the topic, (SCOTUS picks), to Trumps taxes.

WHY can't you stay on topic?

Cant you make an argument regarding the OP?

In accordance with USMB rules, I am not allowed to question Moderator comments in Red

I addressed the OP per USMB rules
I also offered a counter to Trumps suggestion....also within USMB rules.

Please discuss off line.....as per USMB rules

What for? He isn't President. Trump only released the list to pander to conservatives that were on the fence about supporting him in 2016.

He should do that, really. Tell his supporters to pound sand, they'll find out who he will appoint to the SC if he gets in and gets a Senate majority in November.

Sounds like a plan

Actually , President Trump has already released his taxes to the IRS. And if radical leftists like Lois Lerner couldn't find anything wrong, you know they are as clean as a hound's tooth.

If Mr. Trump had forgotten to carry a "1" on his schedule G line 14 (b), the form would have been leaked and Trump would have been literally crucified for it.

Sorry, I am not allowed to discuss taxes

and yet, in 7 or so weeks, he could be the president-elect.

Shouldn't his followers have an idea what he has planned to replace Ruth?

He should do that, really. Tell his supporters to pound sand, they'll find out who he will appoint to the SC if he gets in and gets a Senate majority in November.

Biden releasing a list would only aid Trump and Republican senators in tight races in their re-election bid...which is why the WH wants him to release a list. :)
Again, they can see the list after he's won the election and has been inaugurated. Until then...#Sand.

Forum List

Back