WH Calls For Biden To Release His List Of USSC Nominees, Like Trump Did When HE Was Running

Can Dementia JoeBiden even name 1 CURRENT USSC Justice, not counting RBG, since she is in the news and deceased?

Creepy Joe Biden names the first name on his list for US Supreme Court Nominees, Ruth Bader Ginsburg:

1600545533465.png

After his Handlers tell Creepy Joe that Ruth Bader Ginsburg is actually DEAD Creepy Joe Biden names the second name on his list for US Supreme Court Nominees, Karl Marx:

1600545413528.png

After his Handlers tell Creepy Joe that Karl Marx is actually DEAD his Handlers and Nancy Pelosi who is hiding in the closet decide it's time for Creepy Joe to go back to bed:

1600545761848.png

Can Dementia JoeBiden even name 1 CURRENT USSC Justice, not counting RBG, since she is in the news and deceased?

What for? He isn't President. Trump only released the list to pander to conservatives that were on the fence about supporting him in 2016.
I'd tell the WH to go #Sand.

and yet, in 7 or so weeks, he could be the president-elect.

Shouldn't his followers have an idea what he has planned to replace Ruth?

Why? He isn't President. Trump is. Biden releasing a list is worse than speculation. And if he does, it gives fuel to Republicans who can not only use it to ram through an appointee before the election but also give it to their members in tight races to use against their opponents. This isn't rocket science. Biden releasing a list won't stop Republicans from proving to the American people once and for all the have no honor, integrity, or accountability. Again, I'd tell em to go #Sand.

What for? He isn't President. Trump only released the list to pander to conservatives that were on the fence about supporting him in 2016.

Why? He isn't President. Trump is. Biden releasing a list is worse than speculation. And if he does, it gives fuel to Republicans who can not only use it to ram through an appointee before the election but also give it to their members in tight races to use against their opponents. This isn't rocket science. Biden releasing a list won't stop Republicans from proving to the American people once and for all the have no honor, integrity, or accountability. Again, I'd tell em to go #Sand.

And if he does, it gives fuel to Republicans who can not only use it to ram through an appointee before the election

If they are going to do it, they will, with, or without, Joe making a list.

and giving a list of his top 10 candidates MIGHT gain him some votes.

And if he does, it gives fuel to Republicans who can not only use it to ram through an appointee before the election

His handlers will not release THEIR top 10 candidate's names, and Biden can't even remember what office he is running for, President or US Senate. A list might be released, but it will not include the real list of leftist extremist judges who legislate from the bench.

Well, the jury is still out on that. Trump is still running behind in all three swing states he carried in 2016 that handed him the election. All other states are falling into line with 2016. Arizona may tip Democrat. If that stays pat, game over.
Biden releasing a list will not gain him anything. But Republican Senators in tight races backing a rammed through SC candidate (after the grandstanding in 2016) might just make the difference between an even Senate, and a Democrat controlled one.

Sleepy will go with Judge Judy and Maury Povich, who probably doesn't have a law degree but he sure can figure out who the bad guy is, in no time.

Reminds me of Whoops! telling us that Jill Biden "sure would make a helluva Surgeon General!"

Never forget how superior you are to these idiots.

Forum List

Back