Western news will never show: an American telling about genocide in SE Ukraine by Ukrainian Nazis

Stratford57

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2014
Kievan Rus'
In winter both Ukraine and Donbass (its rebellious SE) have signed Minsk-2 peaceful agreement about cease fire. Last month Ukraine keeps shooting Donbass about 50 times a day every day. (OSCE files the reports, but nothing changes.) During Ukrainian shelling civilians' houses are ruined and civilians are killed in Donbass. A few days ago a bomb hit a house, where a family of 5 people lived. It killed the dad and 11 year old daughter and wounded the mother (she lost her arm) and 2 other kids, one of those was just 10 days old. Ukraine claims to the whole world:they are shooting terrorist and alleged Russian soldiers there.

Watch the video below, you'll see what they are shelling and whom they are killing, an American with a nickname "Texas" is showing the reality he has witnessed. Meanwhile all Western news, supporting Ukrainian version, are spreading nothing but lies about situation in SE Ukraine.

Video

And below there is an OSCE report:
Latest from OSCE Special Monitoring Mission SMM to Ukraine based on information received as of 19 30 Kyiv time 27 May 2015 OSCE
The SMM saw the aftermath of shelling in “DPR”-controlled Horlivka (39km north-north-east of Donetsk). Residents, including one injured by the shelling, told the SMM that shells struck at 18:00hrs on 26 May. The SMM saw nine crater impacts (all within a radius of 200 metres) at three locations in residential areas and conducted crater analysis at one location. At this location, the SMM saw the body of a deceased woman close to two crater impacts. The SMM estimated that the craters were caused by incoming artillery from the north-north-west. In both craters the SMM found shrapnel consistent with 122mm artillery. The SMM saw a house in Planernaya Street that had sustained a direct hit that destroyed the eastern facade, and found shrapnel consistent with 122mm artillery. At this location the SMM saw traces of blood. According to the “DPR” “emergency services” and local residents, a 38 year old man and his 11 year old daughter were killed instantly in this strike and his wife and two young children had been hospitalized with injuries. At City Central Hospital No.2 the SMM spoke with the wounded mother. She and her children had suffered shrapnel wounds. Later, the SMM saw three bodies at the mortuary (one a middle aged man, one woman and a child). The SMM assessed that all three were victims of the shelling.

Last edited:
The illegal Ukrainian President runs the media still (channel five) and Hillary's big Uk donor owns the rest of the media out of Kiev.

Of course we don't hear about what the Nazis in Kiev are doing to the Uks in the south east.

All the fucking left wing pro Banderas orange sons of bitches that Obama put back in power control the media.

Russian propagandists are coming out of the woodwork today.

Third generation Uk here. Living in the most populated Ukrainian area outside of the Ukraine and Russia.

My stats are simple. My family is from the west but I know the shame of the Nazis in Kiev who worship Banderas.

I don't blame the Ukrainians in the east for running from the nazis we put in power. Genocidal maniacs if we give them a chance.

Think I'm joking about nazi loving Kiev and who we put in power? Check out Stepan Banderas.

Western Uks hero. Ask Poles about how his team wiped out almost 100,000 Polish women and children to cleanse western Ukraine territories of anyone other than Ukrainians.

Fuck you and anyone else like you who want to chalk up the nazi shit to Russian propaganda.

With all due respect of course because normally you are bang on the money. BUT not on this one.

Actually on a day to day most conservatives know Obama is lying about everything. Why do you believe him on the Ukraine?

Makes me crazy.

Sorry we don't agree on this subject, tinydancer. And there have been several here today posting what I call Russian propaganda. One of the other threads was about how Russia is hurting Europe.
I don't and haven't trusted Putin ever. He is still kgb, always will be.

I hope we can civilly agree to disagree. I know it has to be hard for you, as it is close to your heart.

Third generation Uk here. Living in the most populated Ukrainian area outside of the Ukraine and Russia.

My stats are simple. My family is from the west but I know the shame of the Nazis in Kiev who worship Banderas.

I don't blame the Ukrainians in the east for running from the nazis we put in power. Genocidal maniacs if we give them a chance.

Think I'm joking about nazi loving Kiev and who we put in power? Check out Stepan Banderas.

Western Uks hero. Ask Poles about how his team wiped out almost 100,000 Polish women and children to cleanse western Ukraine territories of anyone other than Ukrainians.

Fuck you and anyone else like you who want to chalk up the nazi shit to Russian propaganda.

With all due respect of course because normally you are bang on the money. BUT not on this one.

Actually on a day to day most conservatives know Obama is lying about everything. Why do you believe him on the Ukraine?

Makes me crazy.

This is what breaks my heart. I know you hate Putin. I grew up hating all things Russian because of the famine and Stalin.

My hate on is huge.

BUT and it's a big but, I know what happened over there, who sponsored the coup and who is revelling in the coup and the subsequent takeover.

Personally I stroke out daily because MY CONSERVATIVE PRIME MINISTER backed the coup. There is a reckoning going on in my party right now because I'm like an Alabama tick. I'm not letting go.

I am furious that Kiev is killing eastern Uks willy nilly on a day to day. Hey they are into genocide. Like I said look up the hero of the west. Stepan Banderas. Not only did he kill for the Nazis the bloody Uk bastard is buried in Germany. Munich.

Not kidding about the Nazi connection here.

Here is my road in Canada. Sundown. Manitoba. I live here.

One end just a short walk with Raven....

sundownukrainianorthodox1.jpg

The other end...

sundownukrainiancatholic1.jpg

I cry for the dead every day. Our leaders have begun a civil war that is tearing my Ukraine apart.

And for the life of me, I do not understand why conservatives have bought into Obama's fairy tale of the Ukraine.

I don't get it at all.

There are more NAZI's in Russia than Ukraine. They nationalist hide inside the organizations like the Wolves M/C. If the Russian "volunteers", Chechens and other paid fighters left Ukraine territory there would not be a war and SE Ukraine would not be occupied by foreign invaders.

I don't buy into anything anyone tells me, of this magnitude without my own research. I have just come to a different conclusion. Sorry we can't see it the same way.
This is what breaks my heart. I know you hate Putin. I grew up hating all things Russian because of the famine and Stalin.

My hate on is huge.

BUT and it's a big but, I know what happened over there, who sponsored the coup and who is revelling in the coup and the subsequent takeover.

Personally I stroke out daily because MY CONSERVATIVE PRIME MINISTER backed the coup. There is a reckoning going on in my party right now because I'm like an Alabama tick. I'm not letting go.

I am furious that Kiev is killing eastern Uks willy nilly on a day to day. Hey they are into genocide. Like I said look up the hero of the west. Stepan Banderas. Not only did he kill for the Nazis the bloody Uk bastard is buried in Germany. Munich.

Not kidding about the Nazi connection here.

Here is my road in Canada. Sundown. Manitoba. I live here.

One end just a short walk with Raven....

sundownukrainianorthodox1.jpg

The other end...

sundownukrainiancatholic1.jpg

I cry for the dead every day. Our leaders have begun a civil war that is tearing my Ukraine apart.

And for the life of me, I do not understand why conservatives have bought into Obama's fairy tale of the Ukraine.

I don't get it at all.

The illegal Ukrainian President runs the media still (channel five) and Hillary's big Uk donor owns the rest of the media out of Kiev.

Of course we don't hear about what the Nazis in Kiev are doing to the Uks in the south east.

All the fucking left wing pro Banderas orange sons of bitches that Obama put back in power control the media.
Tiny, our opponents are exactly those whom 'Texas' on my video was talking about: they prefer to sit on a cozy couch, to drink bear and to believe all those lies Western Media is reporting to them. They have no clue about reality, they live in a parallel world, built by their Media, like Alice behind the mirrors in a well known story. Majority of them can't even find Ukraine on the map (Moonglow asked me before if Ukraine was in the middle of Europe, right, Moonglow?) Neither can they find on the map the countries USA has been bombing before: like Syria, Libya etc. The USA rulers have pulled out an incredible Media war against Russia, and Ukraine is just an instrument in this war.

By the way, those Russo-phobics, who posted their comments above, google OSCE and you will find out that it is a European organization. Would you like to accuse it in Russian propaganda? And it is now monitoring the situation in the conflict area and I gave a link to its report.

Last edited:
Here is Banderas. The western Uk's hero.

It's NOT Russian propaganda.

Tiny, our opponents are exactly those whom 'Texas' on my video was talking about: they prefer to sit on a cozy couch, to drink bear and to believe all those lies Western Media is reporting to them. They have no clue about reality, they live in a parallel world, built by their Media, like Alice behind the mirrors in a well known story. Majority of them can't even find Ukraine on the map (Moonglow asked me before if Ukraine was in the middle of Europe, right, Moonglow?) Neither can they find on the map the countries USA has been bombing before: like Syria, Libya etc. The USA have pulled out an incredible Media war against Russia, and Ukraine is just an instrument in this war.

By the way, those Russo-phobics, who posted their comments above, google OSCE and you will find out that it is a European organization. Would you like to accuse it in Russian propaganda? And it is now monitoring the situation in the conflict area and I gave a link to its report.
There are more NAZI's in Russia than Ukraine. They nationalist hide inside the organizations like the Wolves M/C. If the Russian "volunteers", Chechens and other paid fighters left Ukraine territory there would not be a war and SE Ukraine would not be occupied by foreign invaders.

South Eastern Ukrainians fear Kiev for good reason. Hell's bells Camp when they are calling for martial law for the country, when they are calling for genocide what else do you need?

To fear Kiev is to be prudent. To be terrified of the face of Bandera in Kiev is to be real and to run from.

Here is Banderas. The western Uk's hero.

It's NOT Russian propaganda.

Tiny, our opponents are exactly those whom 'Texas' on my video was talking about: they prefer to sit on a cozy couch, to drink bear and to believe all those lies Western Media is reporting to them. They have no clue about reality, they live in a parallel world, built by their Media, like Alice behind the mirrors in a well known story. Majority of them can't even find Ukraine on the map (Moonglow asked me before if Ukraine was in the middle of Europe, right, Moonglow?) Neither can they find on the map the countries USA has been bombing before: like Syria, Libya etc. The USA have pulled out an incredible Media war against Russia, and Ukraine is just an instrument in this war.

South Eastern Ukrainians fear Kiev for good reason. Hell's bells Camp when they are calling for martial law for the country, when they are calling for genocide what else do you need?

To fear Kiev is to be prudent. To be terrified of the face of Bandera in Kiev is to be real and to run from.
Kyiv is not calling for genocide. Ukraine is a relatively small country preparing for full scale war with Russia. Russia is the bully. The so called Nazi's you always talk about have very little support from the people. During the elections they were rejected and shut out of being any kind of substantial power in Kyiv. The support they get is from their stand on nationalism and determination to keep Ukraine culture alive and free. Young men flock to them because they are best fighting force that volunteers to fight on the front lines and go head to head with the Russians, Chechens and other foreigners invading their country. Most of them don't know or care about the fragmented politics inside the workings of Svoboda and the right sector fragments and factions. The right sector soldiers are the rock stars and heroes. Has nothing to do with that Nazi crap.

Camp, what are you talking about? Banderas, who were fighting on Hitler side, are legally heroes in Ukraine. You're right, the population does not like that, but Kiev junta is presistantly pushing new laws praising them:

Ukrainian nationalists accused of having links to Nazi Germany have been legalized, praised as freedom fighters and granted social benefits in legislation signed by president Poroshenko as part of so-called ‘de-communisation’ package of laws.

Such paramilitary groups as Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists (OUN) and the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA), as well as other underground groups that operated in Soviet Union from 1917 till 1991, have been declared “freedom fighters.”

“The law provides for state recognition of the struggle for Ukrainian independence in the twentieth century and defines the legal status of participants in the struggle for Ukrainian independence in the twentieth century,” an explanatory note to the document reads.

The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted a law on April 9 when some 271 MPs officially recognizes Ukrainian nationalists who actively collaborated with Nazis in the 20th century as“freedom fighters.” Members of several official paramilitary groups, including OUN and UPA, notorious for their bloody campaign in the 1940s are now granted social benefits by the new law.

According to the bill, actions by such organizations are now rendered lawful, as their goals and methods “did not contradict”the United Nations Charter, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights or other international acts. Historians estimate the OUN – UPA are responsible for at least one million deaths, including a large number of Poles, Russians and Jews.

poroshenko-recognizes-nazi-collaborators.si.jpg

Also last year Kiev junta established by law the OUN-UPA's birthday October, 14 to become a national holiday for Ukraine. You must be living in a parallel reality, watching the news, intentionally cooked to keep you in such kind of reality, and judging the situation in Ukraine, having no idea about what's really going on.

Camp, what are you talking about? Banderas, who were fighting on Hitler side, are legally heroes in Ukraine. You're right, the population does not like that, but Kiev junta is presistantly pushing new laws praising them:

Ukrainian nationalists accused of having links to Nazi Germany have been legalized, praised as freedom fighters and granted social benefits in legislation signed by president Poroshenko as part of so-called ‘de-communisation’ package of laws.

Such paramilitary groups as Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists (OUN) and the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA), as well as other underground groups that operated in Soviet Union from 1917 till 1991, have been declared “freedom fighters.”

“The law provides for state recognition of the struggle for Ukrainian independence in the twentieth century and defines the legal status of participants in the struggle for Ukrainian independence in the twentieth century,” an explanatory note to the document reads.

The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted a law on April 9 when some 271 MPs officially recognizes Ukrainian nationalists who actively collaborated with Nazis in the 20th century as“freedom fighters.” Members of several official paramilitary groups, including OUN and UPA, notorious for their bloody campaign in the 1940s are now granted social benefits by the new law.

According to the bill, actions by such organizations are now rendered lawful, as their goals and methods “did not contradict”the United Nations Charter, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights or other international acts. Historians estimate the OUN – UPA are responsible for at least one million deaths, including a large number of Poles, Russians and Jews.

poroshenko-recognizes-nazi-collaborators.si.jpg

Also last year Kiev junta established by law the OUN-UPA's birthday October, 14 to become a national holiday for Ukraine. You must be living in a parallel reality, watching the news, intentionally cooked to keep you in such kind of reality, and judging the situation in Ukraine, having no idea about what's really going on.
OUN and UPA have complicated and confusing histories that date back almost a hundred years. Little of what they represent today can be compared or placed in context with those histories. The common thread is that they were nationalist groups that fought to remove foreign intervention and colonization of Ukraine by Poles, Soviets, Germans, Chech's and Hungarian's. In the case of UPA they specifically fought the Nazi's. Banderas was imprisoned by the Nazi't until he agreed to fight the Soviets and be allied with the Nazi efforts to rid the Ukraine of Soviets. That is the only real connection between the groups of today and their histories. They want Ukraine to be controlled by Ukrainians and they want the Russian colonist to be Ukrainian or go back to Russia.
No matter how many Mexicans live in Texas or New Mexico, Arizona or California, America will not make or allow parts or regions of them to be annexed to Mexico. That is what Russia is doing with Ukraine. It is a bit more dastardly in the case of Russia because the colonization was not made by invitation or allowance of workers to move into the territories, Russia used the Stalin created famine and violence of WWII to empty the Ukraine population of the areas and supplant it with Russians.

Camp, what a mixture of true/false facts you have just cooked in your post…

1. FACT: Bandera and the UIA actively collaborated with the Nazi military. They were enthusiastic Nazis and Jew haters: why else would they openly wear helmets with swastikas on them? Why do UIA militants today wave giant yellow flags with the Waffen SS 'wolfsangel' symbol proudly displayed? There are countless photos of this all over the internet for anyone to see. There are even photos of Ukraine army vehicles and tanks with the Nazi swastika and wolfsangel Waffen SS symbol painted on them! For UIA/Bandera apologists to try to deny this truth is shameful and, as the Simon Wiesenthal Center points out, this is to honor Nazi collaborators who killed thousands of Jews because they were Jewish. This wiki entry is mere propaganda trying to hide the inconvenient truth that Bandera and the UIA people hated Jews then and hate them now. UIA supporters have been recently quoted saying "the holocaust never happened".

Talk Stepan Bandera - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

2.Femine was all over the USSR, not just in Ukraine, like those, who are now rewriting the history want the world to believe.

TheSoviet famine of 1932–33affected the majorgrain-producing areas of theSoviet Union, leading to the deaths of millions in those areas and severe food insecurity throughout the USSR. These areas includedUkraine,Northern Caucasus,Volga RegionandKazakhstan,[1]the SouthUrals, and WestSiberia.[2][3] 1.

Soviet famine of 1932 33 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

3. After October revolution in 1917, Lenin added historical Russian lands (which were part of Russia for centuries, painted red on the map below)) with all the people living there, to Malorossia (Ukraine), painted blue on the map below) to increase proletariat in the area and formed Ukrainian Socialist republic. So, ethnic Russians and their lands were simply moved to Ukraine (as well as Crimea in 50-s) like furniture by artificially tearing them from Russian Federation but within the same country. And then in 1991, when Ukraine decided to break from Russia, ethnic Russians were automatically cut off their Motherland. Feel the difference?

E8xRQitMVXs.jpg

Camp, you are only good in substituting the concepts and repeating that nonsense you hear on the news like a parrot without thinking. And Media takes a good advantage of those who can’t add 2 to 2.

A video below presents an American with nickname Taxes visiting the woman and her baby in the hospital (in the tread N 1 I posted an OSCE report about a husband and 11 year daughter torn into pieces after Ukrainian army shelling).

The woman, who lost her daughter, husband and an arm addresses to Poroshenko (the woman speaks Russian and the translation of subtitles may be rough):

This is you who planted a dagger in my heart, who bereft me of my child and of a beloved man. I wish you were in the same awful fear my little daughter had been in before she was torn asunder. If you are not totally devoid of humanity yet, I beg you: stop! I beg all the world: stop the Ukrainian regime!!! Stop hammering mothers and their children!
Guys, who are trying to mobilize in Ukrainian Army! You are forwarded to fight not with militarists. You are encouraged to kill children and women and civilians. You’re just stooges, tools of your bosses. I beg you, stop!
I wonder, how many more mothers like me, are crying about their children, killed by Ukrainian regime…

Texas: This is what the American backed Ukrainian Nazi are doing here. My job is to tell you about truth here. We need all the help over here, you should do what you can. We need to stop this war, we need to change what’s going on here, starting right now.

Video

Last edited:
I am sure the GOP doesn't really give a shit either...
It does little good to bring Obama's little side adventure to light when the Media steadfastly refuses to even acknowledge the conflict is even being waged.

The Chechens now fighting for the Ukraine are returning ISIS jihadis. You need to get up to speed. And stop the bullshit that nazis aren't fighting in the east either. Finally Congress stopped funding them.

457209012.jpg

Is it any surprise that Biden and the Hussein were in bed with these Ukrainian maniacs?
What was in it for them? Well millions of dollars, at least for Hunter Biden.

Forum List

Back