West Virginia paying 16-35 year olds $100 to vax

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Kind of did a WTF head spin when I first saw this. 30 seconds later I was all like - Why not?
We have to hit at least 65% to reach anything resembling herd immunity.
Seems like a pretty good investment for a state to make.
What say you?

Well that's more than they'll get from suing the pharma companies if their experimental drugs turn out to have adverse effects, as the pharma companies have been granted indemnity, so, hey, participate in the clinical trial and get your 100 bucks.....

If these savings bonds for $100 (retroactive for those vaccinated) is being funded by the CARES Act, then it tells me we are throwing around way too much money to states for coronavirus relief.

I'm going to hold out for way more money

Hey Floyd, that was funny!
Problem is, funding runs out and/or a state reaches their goal and they kill the program.
I see a “61” after your name and you know Floyd the Barber.
How old are you? ;)
With Biden as "President", funding will never run out, and I identify as 30 yrs old right now

A $100 savings bond that might mature in 10 years in exchange for taking a vaccine shot that has ...what....a 2% chance of killing them or causing health problems in the next couple of years. What a deal.

If these savings bonds for $100 (retroactive for those vaccinated) is being funded by the CARES Act, then it tells me we are throwing around way too much money to states for coronavirus relief.

Here’s the thing. What are the costs if young people don’t vax, they infect Grandma, and she ends up in ER for a month?
Potentially that hundred bucks is a great investment!

A $100 savings bond that might mature in 10 years in exchange for taking a vaccine shot that has ...what....a 2% chance of killing them or causing health problems in the next couple of years. What a deal.

Are we now going to compare the extremely unlikely chance of vaccine complications to the very real chance of death, or known long term effects from COVID such as brain fog?
Some of you kids are not playing a smart game of poker.

Kind of did a WTF head spin when I first saw this. 30 seconds later I was all like - Why not?
What say you?
NO!

What sort of sexual pleasure do these overeducated pimps and charlatans get from injecting controlled substances via hypodermic needle under the skin of 16-35 year olds?

What other privileges and rights will be revoked from young adults who refuse the injections which are possibly lethal in some cases?

Why is the U.S. Democratic Party (communist) state and local government system insisting on the arbitrary authority to force the population to submit to injections of unknown, proprietary, or controlled substances?

What say you?
NO!

What sort of sexual pleasure do these overeducated pimps and charlatans get from injecting controlled substances via hypodermic needle under the skin of 16-35 year olds?

What other privileges and rights will be revoked from young adults who refuse the injections which are possibly lethal in some cases?

Why is the U.S. Democratic Party (communist) state and local government system insisting on the arbitrary authority to force the population to submit to injections of unknown, proprietary, or controlled substances?

Oh relax Aunt Bee :rolleyes-41:

NO!

What is wrong with you? Do you always act like this?

Here’s the thing. What are the costs if young people don’t vax, they infect Grandma, and she ends up in ER for a month?

I don't think that is the logic they are using. They are going the more immediate and practical route--if they don't use up all their vaccine quota then their quota gets cut so they need to use it or lose it.

What say you?
I won’t Vax until every person of color is vaccinated. To do otherwise would be racist.

What is wrong with you? Do you always act like this?
Nothing's wrong with me. Stop injecting people against their will. Stop patronizing prostitutes. Stop drugging people against their will. Stop slandering people as "mentally ill" in the mainstream media.

That a 30% chance of developing long-hauler complications? Yeah, it is a good deal.

You're an idiot. They can be exchanged for cash in what...3 months? And the full maturity is 7 years

What say you?
I won’t Vax until every person of color is vaccinated. To do otherwise would be racist.
Hopefully you'll get the virus in the mean time and we won't have to read your insanity anymore

So then why doesn't grandma get vaxxed?

Nothing you people post makes sense in the real world.

Forum List

Back