Feds , civil rights case against chauvin

Well the feds are planning civil rights cae against chauvin and his fellow officers. lord if this dosent go through thge city will burn. It looks like it is not over yet. yikes.

They must do this to circumvent the possibility that the conviction will be overturned on the inevitable appeal.

Letting Chauvin walk must be avoided at all costs.

Well the feds are planning civil rights cae against chauvin and his fellow officers. lord if this dosent go through thge city will burn. It looks like it is not over yet. yikes.
Damn feds don't look so pretty revoking the gun rights of mental health victims and muttering civil rights out of the other side of their mouth.

I have no problem with the Feds doing this. I am glad President Trump ordered the investigation right after the death....and I'm fine with a prosecution. If you kill a man, expect there to be consequences to that.

Damn feds don't look so pretty revoking the gun rights of mental health victims and muttering civil rights out of the other side of their mouth.
Godzilla deserves that AK

when did the feds ever look good?

Well, it's like how politicians that tell us we shouldn't have guns also have armed security following them around.

Forum List

Back