West Hollywood Council Passes Resolution to Remove President Trump's Walk of Fame Star

Perhaps they will replace his star with one for the film star Stormy Daniels.

I think it's time to ban any TV program created before yesterday! Too many insensitive jokes and portrayals. Then day after tomorrow we can ban tomorrow's programs...

West Hollywood Council Passes Resolution to Remove President Trump's Walk of Fame Star — TIME

God forbid the poor anti-Trump snowflakes be held responsible for NOT destroying public property. How dare we expect for them to control their emotions and not break the law?

Great job folks! You’re lowering the standards for human behavior.

At least we’re not running over young girls in a car killing them, and then trying to escape town like a coward ass Trump supporter.

You really wanna go there? I’ve grown bored of tit for tat conversations. We could play it all day and my disgust for juveniles suffering from Trump hysteria doesn’t mean I think it’s okay to run people over with your car bc you disagree with them.

Leftist hypocrisy at it's finest.

2015 statement issued after a petition for the removal of Bill Cosby’s star was circulated:

“The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce has received inquiries asking whether we are planning to remove the stars of Walk of Famers because of
alleged misconduct. The answer is no,” said Leron Gubler, Hollywood Chamber of Commerce president and CEO. “The Hollywood Walk of Fame is a registered historic landmark. Once a star has been added to the Walk, it is considered a part of the historic fabric of the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Because of this, we have never removed a star from the Walk.

Forum List

Back