Weren’t Leftist Democrats always against conformity...do they want conformity now?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
It seems like Democrats in power are no longer requesting that Americans conform to Leftist ideologies...aren’t they demanding it? With big tech’s help, will they begin rolling out policies that will force Americans to either conform or suffer?
It seems like just yesterday when Dems were telling Righties how wrong it was to force others to conform to the American Way.

The democrats are having their cultural revolution after chairman mao and are using the forces of industry to silence anyone that have differing opinions. But they're doing it within a 1984 way using emotional censorship instead of outright killing you.

The democrats are having their cultural revolution after chairman mao and are using the forces of industry to silence anyone that have differing opinions. But they're doing it within a 1984 way using emotional censorship instead of outright killing you.
The killing/murder is the icing on the cake for the statist left. Anyone with a brain knows that one always saves the dessert for last!!!

I remember when you could talk to Liberals and they would say "I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Now it's "YOU DISAGREED WITH ME, YOU'RE A FKN MORON!!!"

Forum List

Back