Were you surprised by the result of the Mueller investigation?

Seems to me, this caught the left flat-footed -- they really and truly believed this was a slam-dunk case conspiracy and obstruction.

- Did you allow your partisan rage to cloud your objectivity?
- Did you believe your own hype and that fed to you by the likes on MSNBC, CNN, and ABC?
- Were you more surprised by this than the 2016 election?
- Are you more emotionally let down by this than the 2016 election?
- If this - after 2 years of waiting with baited breath for the report, telling us daily that Mueller had the goods and it was a matter of time - does not convince you there was no collusion w/ Russia and/or obstruction of justice, what will?
- Why should we believe you?
I believe Russia tried to screw around in the election but never believed there was any collusion or grand consiparcy between Russia and the Trump campaign.

Read this thread on twitter; enlighten yourself.
Why are you angered by the very very real possibility that Trump did not conspire with the Russians or commit obstruction?
Did I come off as angry? If so, I apologize.
But again: Read this thread on twitter; enlighten yourself.
We only know what what Barr said about what Mueller said, but until we see the full report then no, that is not what Mueller said.
Denial is the first step.

Seems to me, this caught the left flat-footed -- they really and truly believed this was a slam-dunk case conspiracy and obstruction.
It's like Trump's bone spurs for which he refuses to show x-rays.

The Barr report is like Cliff Notes for Extra-Stupid Drumpfler Dummies Who'll Believe Anything.

I do like how the OP asks a question then ends with “why should we believe you” ?
What's that?
Don't want to answer the questions. or you canlt answer them honestly and save face?

No one thought the left would accept the Mueller report unless it confirmed their narrative - and they're proving us correct.

Not sure what good it is to answer since you apparently have trust issues stemming from your insecurities...but here it goes;

Yep…very surprised.

Do with that what you will.

The Barr report is like Cliff Notes for Extra-Stupid Drumpfler Dummies Who'll Believe Anything.
Why are you angered by the very very real possibility that Trump did not conspire with the Russians or commit obstruction?

Angered? I am amused by people who say that. Even DumBarr wrote that Trump is not exonerated.

Angered? I am amused by people who say that. Even DumBarr wrote that Trump is not exonerated.
Yes, angered.
Well?

Yes, angered.
Well?
I am laughing. Why would I be angered?

Yes, angered.
Well?
You're laughing at the very very real possibility that Trump did not conspire with the Russians or commit obstruction?
Hmm. Odd, but OK - thanks.

Yep…very surprised.
Why?
And the other questions?
Are you angered or relieved by the very very real possibility that Trump did not conspire with the Russians or commit obstruction?
Didn’t read them. Just the OP.
Now you have a chance. Let us know. Thanks.
And then:
Are you angered or relieved by the very very real possibility that Trump did not conspire with the Russians or commit obstruction?

Yes, angered.
Well?
You're laughing at the very very real possibility that Trump did not conspire with the Russians or commit obstruction?
Hmm. Odd, but OK - thanks.
I'm laughing at gullible fools like you. And idiots like you who have read my posts but their intellectual capacity is much too low to understand anything.

What part of Barr failing to completely exonerate Trump did you not understand?

No not at all. I haven't see it yet.
I'm not surprised by Donnie's Conseillère proclamation of near total exoneration either.
Successful obstruction would result in what?
Sorry - I didn't see your answer to my question.
Well?

No problem. Did you see it yet?

Forum List

Back