We're Getting Them the Hell Out of Our Country!

Illegals who commit crimes in America shouldn't be removed. There is seriously something wrong with the Left.

There is something seriously wrong with the right if they think they can just shoot someone for "looking like a foreigner".

Personally - I could care less of an illegal immigrant gets a parking ticket. I'd rather they concentrate on violent offenders. But as is obvious from the news - that is not what they are doing. Meanwhile, the rhetoric is promoting a very toxic atmosphere that leads to actions like this and an enpowerment of xenophobic intolerance. I suppose some might spin it into a blend of "citizen's arrest" combined with "stand your ground".

Illegals who commit crimes in America shouldn't be removed. There is seriously something wrong with the Left.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

upload_2017-2-27_21-7-12.png

When you assholes start paying double for your fruits and vegitables, you might want to reconsider your dumb ass statements about Mexicans. Now what we could do is demand that all those unemployed go out and harvest the vegitables and fruits. After all, we all should be gainfully employed.

When you assholes start paying double for your fruits and vegitables, you might want to reconsider your dumb ass statements about Mexicans. Now what we could do is demand that all those unemployed go out and harvest the vegitables and fruits. After all, we all should be gainfully employed.
yeah that's a reason to let an entire criminal class to stay in our country

NOT

When killing pedophile worshipping scum it is important to first make sure that they are in fact Muslims.
When killing those whom you hate, you might consider that there are those of us that believe a rope and lamp post are a proper solution for your kind.

Bring it on you pedophile worshipper supporting piece of shit.

So you support fucking over the American worker in favor of cheap borderline slave foreign labor? Kill yourself faggot.

Take every able bodied man off welfare. Tighten up disability requirements and put these men to work. Or, they can starve in the streets.

It's fairly telling what a racist asshole you are that you think Mexicans are only good for menial jobs. Talk about dumbass statements about Mexicans. My wife is Hispanic, an American, a Marine Corps Vet, and she speaks four languages. Scum like you would have her picking tomatos.

Forum List

Back