We’re All Brainwashed

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
This guy on tv was explaining why everyone is so angry. The media and sites like Facebook learned years Ago that negative sells. Take usmb for example. Do an active topic search. All we are doing is arguing. Guns, gays, god, global warming, war, pandemic, elections, racism.

A lot fewer discussions going on about fitness, vacations, pets, babies, love.

Im going to try and be a better person. Wish me luck.

One thing I need to do is stop looking at active topics. Its All negative . And it sucks me in. So instead I’ll go to sports, science, tv or specific threads not politics,

This guy on tv was explaining why everyone is so angry. The media and sites like Facebook learned years Ago that negative sells. Take usmb for example. Do an active topic search. All we are doing is arguing. Guns, gays, god, global warming, war, pandemic, elections, racism.

One thing I need to do is stop looking at active topics. Its All negative . And it sucks me in. So instead I’ll go to sports, science, tv or specific threads not politics,
I'm not brainwashed -I'm having fun
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

We need a forum on gay sports in an effort to keep fit while providing sitting services for our pets!

:eek2yum::eek2yum::eusa_shifty::eusa_shifty::shok::shok::shok::shok::shok::shok::shok::muahaha:

:muahaha::muahaha:

You'll be back. Self-righteous outrage feels good.
I want so bad to hit active topics to see not what we are talking about, but to see what the media is telling us to talk about.

But I can’t. Because those negative topics, those argument, suck me in. So I’ll go to tv or sports to see what people are talking about there. Even there, people eventually start arguing. Lol

Well, My Iowa Hawkeyes are playing Colorado St. today. Let's see if they can live up to that Number 5 ranking and slaughter those Rams!

I want so bad to hit active topics to see not what we are talking about, but to see what the media is telling us to talk about.

But I can’t. Because those negative topics, those argument, suck me in. So I’ll go to tv or sports to see what people are talking about there. Even there, people eventually start arguing. Lol
The root of it all is the anxiety that comes from the thought you might miss out on something. It's a fairly common phenomena these days. Just repeat the mantra: "Fuck them motherfuckers" Until the urge to get involved goes away.

Well, My Iowa Hawkeyes are playing Colorado St. today. Let's see if they can live up to that Number 5 ranking and slaughter those Rams!
I’m rooting for UofM to go 3 and 0. If Michigan states playing I root for them too. It’s good to have two good teams to root for. Unfortunately Ohio State rules the big ten.

The root of it all is the anxiety that comes from the thought you might miss out on something. It's a fairly common phenomena these days. Just repeat the mantra: "Fuck them motherfuckers" Until the urge to get involved goes away.
My friends ask me why I come to a place like this. Why do I get into it with guys like unkotare or la ram fan? I must get something out of it. But just because you get something out of it, like a great buzz from cocaine, it’s still negative and not worth it.

All of us obviously like arguing the wedge issues. So the “media” pushes those issues and we all bite.

Im going to go walk my dog later. Go see a girl tonight. Tomorrow dog park friends getting together at a metro park.

Hunting season starts October 1st.

I‘m getting back into guitar. Took 7 years off.

Perhaps the wake up for me was when i remembered I knew how to play the song creep. Lol. I’m a creep. I’m a weirdo. What the hell am I doing here? I don’t belong here.

My friends ask me why I come to a place like this. Why do I get into it with guys like unkotare or la ram fan? I must get something out of it. But just because you get something out of it, like a great buzz from cocaine, it’s still negative and not worth it.

All of us obviously like arguing the wedge issues. So the “media” pushes those issues and we all bite.

Im going to go walk my dog later. Go see a girl tonight. Tomorrow dog park friends getting together at a metro park.

Perhaps the wake up for me was when i remembered I knew how to play the song creep. Lol. I’m a creep. I’m a weirdo. What the hell am I doing here? I don’t belong here.
My personal rule is that the very instant I start getting angry I go find something else to do. Only a masochist wants to keep doing something that pisses them off.

Where did the name Gomer Pyle come from . He got hit by The Rock and out it came ! :stir: :oops::gay::afro:
Was the offensive term goober used before the Andy Griffin show? Or is that character goober who we are referring to today when we call someone a goober?

You do realize that the theme of this site is politics, right? That's what we discuss around here. I go to other sites to discuss engineering, gardening, and other topics.

You do realize that the theme of this site is politics, right? That's what we discuss around here. I go to other sites to discuss engineering, gardening, and other topics.
I’m not in the politics section right now. I’m going to stay out of that section. So no. The theme of this site is different depending on the section you are in.

Yes, if you are in the political thread it’s to discuss the political issues. And most of us are looking to talk to people we disagree with, not people we agree with. We go to argue. It’s so negative. And who’s telling us what the issues are? The media. For example trannies in bathrooms, gay wedding cakes, Chick-fil-A.

so what youre saying is you progs dont like we call you on your bullshit so you want us to stop paying attention to it and think about football??

I say fuck off prog.

I'm glad to see that you are suspicious about "the media". If you are wanting to step back from political discussions for awhile, perhaps it could be a good time to learn a little more about "the media." The media is actually a very broad range of information and propaganda, but most people get their media from very narrow portions of this broad range. The view of the political landscape is very different to those who view it from the much broader perspective that is gained by consuming the entire range of media.

Forum List

Back