Welp. Every person I personally known, with the exception of 4, all have covid who received the vaccine.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Basically everyone I associate myself. Either through work or other ways. 15 of them have received the vaccine and ALL of them have developed covid. My friend just called me today, let me know he officially has covid. Still have the photo of him getting the bill gates Moderna vaccine.

I know I had covid myself. BTW in Palm Beach county we cannot find out if we have antibodies. We use to and I tried to find out.

Back in February we could find out and MD NOW.

They no longer allow you to find out how many antibodies you have.

Huh

Basically everyone I associate myself. Either through work or other ways. 15 of them have received the vaccine and ALL of them have developed covid. My friend just called me today, let me know he officially has covid. Still have the photo of him getting the bill gates Moderna vaccine.

I know I had covid myself. BTW in Palm Beach county we cannot find out if we have antibodies. We use to and I tried to find out.

Huh
People can still get Covid if they've been vaccinated.

Dunno if you know.

Huh
Well, everyone I know who's gotten the clot shot is........... Well, to be honest, I don't know anybody who's gotten it. I hang with smart people.

People who have been vaccinated will be more susceptible to developing covid, as well as at a higher risk of hospitalization, and death.

You were lied to.

The vaccines will only make you sicker.

Pray your rosary, confess your sins.

October begins the dark winter.

Yesbut did any of them die? The Covid mRNA vax doesn't immunize you, it greatly reduces the chances of your getting very sick or dying from it.

If they allow you to know too much it just makes it harder for them to lie to you afterwards.

Huh
So this vaccine that Trumpers so desperately wanted Trump to get credit for is a failure?

Cool....

My cousin's husband just died of covid Friday. He leaves behind a wife and two teen-aged children. Apparently his religious beliefs said he had to risk death, he lost. His family can take comfort in the fact he didn't make God mad with a vaccine.

People who have been vaccinated will be more susceptible to developing covid, as well as at a higher risk of hospitalization, and death.

You were lied to.

The vaccines will only make you sicker.

Pray your rosary, confess your sins.

October begins the dark winter.
Amen brother. This is us at our church this weekend.

Three nights a candle light procession. This was inside the church. Too much lightning outside.

This is a Maronite Church. This Priest is amazing. As you can see basically no one wearing masks.

We are worshipping.

He is one of two Redemptorist monks in the world.

Quite literally like Padre Pio in the confessional. Unreal that this is here. I am struggling with my sins and past but this has really been a miracle.

The Catholic Church is really splintered but these do exist. It truly is a righteous movement. Communion on the tongue. Take it on our knees. There isn't a biden supporter in there.

Pray hard. Pray for me. Struggling.

Huh
I don’t know anyone who has been even close to being hospitalized from having WuFlu.

I do know someone who almost died from the vaccine shot though.

“But, but, but, those cases are super duper rare!”

Huh
How many were hospitalized?

Huh
I am getting mine tomorrow. Have not got it yet mainly because I just was not around people at all. Had several property's to rehab . Was doing them by myself did nothing but rehab and sleep. Now I need to get one because I will be around people again. Gotta find a property to buy also sold everything I own. Got all my stuff in storage.

Huh
Bullshit. You don’t know 5 people much less 15.

I know of a couple hundred people who have been vaccinated and not one has contracted COVID after being vaccinated. American comedy at its finest are you sure he died of COVID?

Forum List

Back