Welp. Every person I personally known, with the exception of 4, all have covid who received the vaccine.

There are no studies that suggest having the vaccine gives one less severe symptoms.

The physicians in the Dallas area who have been interviewed by local radio stations are saying the hospitals are 50/50 with both vaccinated and non-vaccinated patients and that the vaccinated are experiencing more severe symptoms.

Basically everyone I associate myself. Either through work or other ways. 15 of them have received the vaccine and ALL of them have developed covid. My friend just called me today, let me know he officially has covid. Still have the photo of him getting the bill gates Moderna vaccine.

I know I had covid myself. BTW in Palm Beach county we cannot find out if we have antibodies. We use to and I tried to find out.

Back in February we could find out and MD NOW.

They no longer allow you to find out how many antibodies you have.

Huh
Probably due to all of the unvaccinated helping the pathogen "evolve".

Basically everyone I associate myself. Either through work or other ways. 15 of them have received the vaccine and ALL of them have developed covid. My friend just called me today, let me know he officially has covid. Still have the photo of him getting the bill gates Moderna vaccine.

I know I had covid myself. BTW in Palm Beach county we cannot find out if we have antibodies. We use to and I tried to find out.

Back in February we could find out and MD NOW.

They no longer allow you to find out how many antibodies you have.

Huh
Testing positive isn't the same as being ill.

There are no studies that suggest having the vaccine gives one less severe symptoms.

The physicians in the Dallas area who have been interviewed by local radio stations are saying the hospitals are 50/50 with both vaccinated and non-vaccinated patients and that the vaccinated are experiencing more severe symptoms.
Lie much?

Well over 90% are UNvaccinated

Lie much?

Well over 90% are UNvaccinated
From your Marxist Propaganda piece :

"Between 93% and 98% of hospitalized COVID patients, depending on the area, are unvaccinated, officials said"

Care to list who those anonymous "officials" are?

Let me help you out.

You can't!!!

Because they do not exist.

You are just another Dumbass Fake News Sheeple parroting the Marxist Propaganda.

Just as many vaccinated patients are in the hospital as unvaccinated and the vaccinated are experiencing more sever symptoms.

You are being LIED to and are just too STUPID to see it.

From your Marxist Propaganda piece :

"Between 93% and 98% of hospitalized COVID patients, depending on the area, are unvaccinated, officials said"

Care to list who those anonymous "officials" are?

Let me help you out.

You can't!!!

Because they do not exist.

You are just another Dumbass Fake News Sheeple parroting the Marxist Propaganda.

Just as many vaccinated patients are in the hospital as unvaccinated and the vaccinated are experiencing more sever symptoms.

You are being LIED to and are just too STUPID to see it.

So some bullshit on right wing radio is to be believed but the Texas Tribune is not?

Fucking Trumpers

So some bullshit on right wing radio is to be believed but the Texas Tribune is not?

Fucking Trumpers
This has nothing to do with Talk Radio ...

This has to do with you being a Fake News Sheeple who cannot back up your Marxist BULLSIT ...

Obviously you can't ...

Go on and blame Trump ...

We now who you Marxist Fake News Sheeple are .....

We KNOW you can't back up your LIES ...

Blame Trump ....

It's all you have....

People who have been vaccinated will be more susceptible to developing covid, as well as at a higher risk of hospitalization, and death.

That is a blatant lie and you know it. You're an ignorant godbotherer.

You were lied to.

The vaccines will only make you sicker.

Pray your rosary, confess your sins.

October begins the dark winter.

The hide of you idiots is breathtaking.
Take you filthy God and rosaries and attempt to convince some kids of it.
What a disgraceful POS you are.

I know over 100 people who got vaccinated; none have had it, none died form the vaccination or had any problems from it, except me; I died right away after the second shot, One out of a hundred is not too bad.

Forum List

Back