WELL...this is interesting: Brian Williams (NBC newscaster) admits lying

Wow I was laughing about this in an earlier thread; but now I've taken the time to actually read the article.

I don't think I've ever seen more cherry-picking from a monologue or more taking statements out of context in my life. But I bet it'll make for great ratings on faux news and lots of hits on drudgereport.

Oh really? Taken out of context? You really need to check out the Letterman show.

"The tale takes a more dramatic twist during a 2013 appearance on The Late Show With David Letterman. By now Williams is recalling that two helicopter were hit - including his.

‘Two of our four helicopters were hit by ground fire including the one I was in,’ he told Letterman."

Brian Williams forced to admit he was NOT shot down in the Iraq War NBC anchor apologizes after angry soldiers protest Daily Mail Online

And of course Letterman...the gap toothed dimoNITwit ate that shit up like it really happened, I bet. I wouldn't know since I stopped watching that gap tooth piece of shit back during the W. administration, because of his goddamn politics.

He over hyped it just like fox or MNSBC does.

People are human after all, I have not lost respect in Williams, in fact I gained more respect for him because he learned to be humble

He was scared shit less and learned how fearless our military is under fire.

They are trained well :)

Sniper Fire

Christmas in Cambodia

What difference does it make? As long as these people are doing all they can to bring the Workers paradise to America, all is forgiven

Wasn't Obama conceived under the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma during the historic bridge crossing?

Remember his Uncle liberated Auschwitz
I can't keep all his bullshit straight.

He was either born in Kenya or told Harvard he was born in Kenya

To me @ frank he read the fb and tweets and didn't go on a offense like most liberals love to do

But read them and understood he exaggerated to make a point

Al sharpton, Al Franklin would never do that

Why is talk radio making a big deal about it?

He admitted the facts, On air, so what the hell is the big deal?

At work for example, tell me the truth what you did wrong, I don't give a damn you broke it , just tell me step by step what you did... So I can fix it, I will cover for you because shit happens

He lied.....he is a reporter.....sort of like making up a news story....he knew what actually happened...hard to confuse the two helicopters...I heard he was an hour behind the one that was actually hit......

Didn't Hillary claim she was under fire by snipers in Bosnia? John Kerry claims he spent Christmas in Cambodia during Vietnam. Didn't those Swift Boats have a compass? Libs can't tell the truth about anything and they don't give a damn either. Oh yeah, LBJ recommended himself for a Silver Star when his plane was forced to return to base because of mechanical problems during WW2.

Last edited:
Wow I was laughing about this in an earlier thread; but now I've taken the time to actually read the article.

I don't think I've ever seen more cherry-picking from a monologue or more taking statements out of context in my life. But I bet it'll make for great ratings on faux news and lots of hits on drudgereport.
Yeah, faux news will let Geraldo Rivera do the story. Or at least Brian Williams' side of the story.

Didn't Hillary claim she was under fire by snipers in Bosnia? John Kerry claims he spent Christmas in Cambodia during Vietnam. Didn't those Swift Boats have a compass? Libs can't tell the truth about anything and they don't give a damn either.
EGGzactly.

Didn't Hillary claim she was under fire by snipers in Bosnia? John Kerry claims he spent Christmas in Cambodia during Vietnam. Didn't those Swift Boats have a compass? Libs can't tell the truth about anything and they don't give a damn either.

Hey, it took a lot of guts for Kerry (who went to Vietnam, BTW), to throw somebody else's medals over the fence!

Hey, it took a lot of guts for Kerry (who went to Vietnam, BTW), to throw somebody else's medals over the fence!
In a manner reminiscent of Genghis Khan fling heads, no less.

Forum List

Back