Well this certainly is REASON enough to approve the Iran Deal!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
On Thursday, Senator Claire McCaskill, Democrat of Missouri,‘‘This deal isn’t perfect and no one trusts Iran, but it has become clear to me that the world is united behind this agreement with the exception of the government of Israel.’’
Obama Iran deal gains Democratic backing heading toward vote - The Boston Globe

Great the WORLD says go ahead USA take the deal with Iran.
What has the world seen that the US congress have NOT seen regarding the deal?

Quite honestly folks you tell me....
IF THE DEAL IS SO GOOD why haven't we all see especially Congress seen the "deal"???

President Obama promised that his nuclear deal with Iran would not be “based on trust” but rather “unprecedented verification.” Now it turns out Obama’s verification regime is based on trust after all — trust in two secret side agreements negotiated exclusively between Iran and the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) that apparently no one (including the Obama administration) has seen.
Obama’s secret Iran deals exposed

Deals so 'good', they have to remain secret. Just like his recent Trade Deal. That deal was a huge 'FUCK YOU' to the American People. Only the usual suspect Globalist Elites will benefit from it. This current President is just a NWO Globalist Elite puppet.

His trade deal is so awful for Americans, they've done everything in their power to keep it secret. To this day, very few know what's in it. So i can understand why most don't trust another deal coming from this President. It makes perfect sense.

There is no Deal, Treaty, Agreement or anything other than a word that is thrown around to act as a cover for this treason. This administration is simply aiding and abetting our enemy and an enemy of the world. A deal is: "An agreement entered into by two or more parties for their mutual benefit, especially in a business or political context." What benefit does anyone get other than Iran ? Remember that once Iran causes a nuclear disaster, you and I will have to breath the air. There is no escape. If we all die it's not cool, unless your religion says you will be rewarded in the afterlife for your efforts. What other reason would there be to give a loaded gun to someone who says they will kill you ? Tired in Van Nuys.

There is no Deal, Treaty, Agreement or anything other than a word that is thrown around to act as a cover for this treason. This administration is simply aiding and abetting our enemy and an enemy of the world. A deal is: "An agreement entered into by two or more parties for their mutual benefit, especially in a business or political context." What benefit does anyone get other than Iran ? Remember that once Iran causes a nuclear disaster, you and I will have to breath the air. There is no escape. If we all die it's not cool, unless your religion says you will be rewarded in the afterlife for your efforts. What other reason would there be to give a loaded gun to someone who says they will kill you ? Tired in Van Nuys.

For some of those idiots supporting Obama REGARDLESS of what the deal is!!!
Let's say you idiot want to buy a house.
The Seller agreed to sell you the house BUT you had to sign an agreement to buy that contains a clause
that is between your bank and the seller and YOU are NOT allowed to see the clause.
Would you agree to making an agreement that you don't know what is in it???

This is a done deal. A nuclear Iran is about as good of an idea as North Korea having nukes. Our Muslim President couldn't be happier. It is the change you voted for. And we will all pay for that decision. We gave them a drone to recreate. Russia is giving them missiles to reach to the Big Satan. Merry Christmas Iran.

Forum List

Back