Well.. They got Us.. We're Screwed

Here's a question for all the liberals. I stand for pro-life. Why should my tax dollars pay for public funding on abortions? I am against abortion in any sense, therefore I should be exempt from paying for someone else to have one, right?

You don't think a lib could come up with something that his or her tax dollars pay for but they disagree with?

I have no problem with liberals paying tax dollars on what they support, and I have no problem if a liberal opts not to have their tax dollars on a bill conservatives pass. Still, it doesn't answer my question. Why do I have to pay for someone else to have an abortion?

Sure looks like Obama care is going to pass, the final nail in the coffin is about to be pounded in.

Now.. the government can easily finish up the control of all aspects of American life and freedoms. A proud moment for some, a nightmare for most..

The end of the "American Dream"..

Since the early 19th century, the United States has regarded and promoted itself as a beacon of liberty and prosperity achieved through a combination of the philosophical and ethical principles propounded by its founders and implemented in their most perfect form. In tandem with this is its natural wealth and bounty within the New World.

The meaning of the "American Dream" has changed over the course of history. While historically traced to the New World mystique — the availability of land and the continuing American expansion — the ethos today simply indicates the ability, through participation in the resonant society and culture of the United States, to bring prosperity to oneself. According to the dream, this includes the opportunity for one's children to grow up and receive an American education and its consequent career opportunities. It is the opportunity to make individual choices without the restrictions of class, caste, religion, race, or ethnic group.

American Dream - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

YES! The world is going to end! Because of health care...........

GOSH>>> you really think so... :lol:

great day for the usa

congratulations to president obama, nancy pelosi, harry reid and everyone who voted for this legislation

great day for the usa

wow...

Lumpy!!! It's going to be just fine. Wait and see. It will really help people that need it.

nope, you are stealing 960 billion from the older Americans, they are the ones who need the most care.. feels good to you donnut?

great day for the usa

congratulations to president obama, nancy pelosi, harry reid and everyone who voted for this legislation

great day for the usa

wow...

Lumpy!!! It's going to be just fine. Wait and see. It will really help people that need it.

Sweet Rinata.. your optimism is beyond all rhyme and reason but your still my Buddy..

A question though.. what about the other people, what happens to them, their freedoms, their pocketbook, their self determinations.. who controls those?

Here's a question for all the liberals. I stand for pro-life. Why should my tax dollars pay for public funding on abortions? I am against abortion in any sense, therefore I should be exempt from paying for someone else to have one, right?

For much the same reason liberal's tax dollars are going towards funding wars and executions?

Sure looks like Obama care is going to pass, the final nail in the coffin is about to be pounded in.

Now.. the government can easily finish up the control of all aspects of American life and freedoms. A proud moment for some, a nightmare for most..

The end of the "American Dream"..

Since the early 19th century, the United States has regarded and promoted itself as a beacon of liberty and prosperity achieved through a combination of the philosophical and ethical principles propounded by its founders and implemented in their most perfect form. In tandem with this is its natural wealth and bounty within the New World.

The meaning of the "American Dream" has changed over the course of history. While historically traced to the New World mystique — the availability of land and the continuing American expansion — the ethos today simply indicates the ability, through participation in the resonant society and culture of the United States, to bring prosperity to oneself. According to the dream, this includes the opportunity for one's children to grow up and receive an American education and its consequent career opportunities. It is the opportunity to make individual choices without the restrictions of class, caste, religion, race, or ethnic group.

American Dream - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"A fool judges people by the presents they give him." --Confucius

Their arrogance will be their undoing. They may gloat now, but the "stupid masses" will have the final say on election day. All of the sweet deals given to those who must know they are trading their seats in definance of the will of the people, will eventually be left with a bitter taste in their mouths.

"Stupid masses"? Republicans are hardly the "stupid masses". Their numbers keep dwindling every day.

No, the progressives in control think ALL people belong to the stupid masses and must be led and cared for, because they know better and will teach the defiant children to sit down and be silent while they do what they believe is in the best interest of the little ones.

Did that sound as dumb when you were writing it then when I was reading it?

Glad you asked....

There are ZERO dollars going to abortion

"Stupid masses"? Republicans are hardly the "stupid masses". Their numbers keep dwindling every day.

No, the progressives in control think ALL people belong to the stupid masses and must be led and cared for, because they know better and will teach the defiant children to sit down and be silent while they do what they believe is in the best interest of the little ones.

Did that sound as dumb when you were writing it then when I was reading it?

Well, that was vicious and a tad funny.. I'm guessing you've heard it quite often....

So..who do you trust more the government or the people, given that the government no longer works for the people?

Forum List

Back