Well.. They got Us.. We're Screwed

Lumpy!!! It's going to be just fine. Wait and see. It will really help people that need it.

Sweet Rinata.. your optimism is beyond all rhyme and reason but your still my Buddy..

A question though.. what about the other people, what happens to them, their freedoms, their pocketbook, their self determinations.. who controls those?

Thank you, Lumpy dear. What other people are you talking about?? I honestly don't see how there are any losers here. My big concern is people that do not have any healthcare now. Like I have healthcare but my hubs doesn't. He's a diabetic.

We have a good income but nobody will insure him. I've contacted BC, Kaiser, BS, Mutual, Aetna, and they all told me to take a hike. And he will not be 65 for ten more years. So this will give him insurance.

Then my friend's husband works but he has no healthcare. When he got sick she took him to the emergency room. He had an aneurysm and had brain surgery and a followup surgery. He was in intensive care for almost a month. Are't we going to have to pay for that?? That stinks.

I want everyone to be covered and not at the expense of anyone else. I think that will be the case. You don't?? Tell me why. Always good to see you!! :)

Lumpy!!! It's going to be just fine. Wait and see. It will really help people that need it.

Sweet Rinata.. your optimism is beyond all rhyme and reason but your still my Buddy..

A question though.. what about the other people, what happens to them, their freedoms, their pocketbook, their self determinations.. who controls those?

Thank you, Lumpy dear. What other people are you talking about?? I honestly don't see how there are any losers here. My big concern is people that do not have any healthcare now. Like I have healthcare but my hubs doesn't. He's a diabetic.

We have a good income but nobody will insure him. I've contacted BC, Kaiser, BS, Mutual, Aetna, and they all told me to take a hike. And he will not be 65 for ten more years. So this will give him insurance.

Then my friend's husband works but he has no healthcare. When he got sick she took him to the emergency room. He had an aneurysm and had brain surgery and a followup surgery. He was in intensive care for almost a month. Are't we going to have to pay for that?? That stinks.

I want everyone to be covered and not at the expense of anyone else. I think that will be the case. You don't?? Tell me why. Always good to see you!! :)

Hate to break it to you, but you're not going to have insurance either.

Exactly how far did you look in to this before deciding to jump on the bandwagon of stupidity?

Exactly how far did you look in to this before deciding to jump on the bandwagon of stupidity?

Forget it, lady.

Really? Do you have health insurance through work right now? If so, you can plan on losing it, because it'll cost your employer less to "default", than it will cost them to insure you now. You can also count on your taxes going through the roof.

Oh, but it'll be allllll right. :cool:

Thank you, Miss Gultch. :rolleyes:

Forget it, lady.

Really? Do you have health insurance through work right now? If so, you can plan on losing it, because it'll cost your employer less to "default", than it will cost them to insure you now. You can also count on your taxes going through the roof.

It's good to see you actually have legitimate answers for the points made. :thup:

Not the brightest crayon in the box, are you?

Oh well.. Wait til you're here crying about the fact that you have no more control over your own life.

Stupidity abounds.

Forget it, lady.

It's good to see you actually have legitimate answers for the points made. :thup:

Oh well.. Wait til you're here crying about the fact that you have no more control over your own life.

Stupidity abounds.

I see that you have been around for a long time, but I have never seen you before. And all of a sudden you just come out of nowhere to focus your attention on me. Right.

You and your pals seriously need to grow up. That's it for you, dumb broad.

Forget it, lady.

Stupidity abounds.

I see that you have been around for a long time, but I have never seen you before. And all of a sudden you just come out of nowhere to focus your attention on me. Right.

Does your bubble have air?

Signed,
-Dumb Broad

Forget it, lady.

Stupidity abounds.

SO only people that agree with you are allowed to voice their opinions or you put them on ignore?

Nice.:rolleyes:

Stupidity abounds.

SO only people that agree with you are allowed to voice their opinions or you put them on ignore?

Nice.:rolleyes:

The voices likely keep her company - she doesn't need us.

Forum List

Back