Well, the Left finally convinced me. I am buying 2 guns! One for my wife, one for me.

The Wife has always put up with my "be prepared" attitude when it comes to firearms and She's a supporter of the 2nd.
I was shocked when She asked me the other day.....are you sure you have enough ammo?

I just laughed and told Her there's no reason to worry on that account.

My wife asked me that last fall when there was no crisis going on.. My answer was, "No, dear, probably not. I hate to spend the money but you're right; I should get some more." It was awesome. Not as great as when she asked me if I had enough guns in April, but close.

The Wife has always put up with my "be prepared" attitude when it comes to firearms and She's a supporter of the 2nd.
I was shocked when She asked me the other day.....are you sure you have enough ammo?

I just laughed and told Her there's no reason to worry on that account.

My wife asked me that last fall when there was no crisis going on.. My answer was, "No, dear, probably not. I hate to spend the money but you're right; I should get some more." It was awesome. Not as great as when she asked me if I had enough guns in April, but close.
I saw what you did there.

I saw what you did there.
I've been married 46 years because I know that the wife is always right.. Out of respect and love for her, if she's ever about to be wrong I just don't tell her what I bought - to protect her from being wrong, you know.

Marion is a bit skittish when it comes to keeping one in the chamber.

It's one thing to not fully understand one's tools but if they're not willing to learn someone who loves them should take their tools from them before they hurt themself or someone else.

Not in Marions case.
He's been around guns for a very long time and he doesnt seem to be into the latest and greatest.

If I remember correctly there was a misshap in his youth when a pistol was dropped and it went off.

My friends; with the Left rioting, looting, and trying to get rid of the police, even my wife who has been anti-gun since we have been married, has now agreed that we should purchase firearms. We live in a very nice sub-division, and my wife spoke to our local police chief about this last week. He also suggested that we purchase firearms, as we must protect ourselves if they can not get here on time should something happen in the current conditions. He also gave her a card for some group that if you join, they will give free legal protection, should you have to protect yourself, or your property, and use your firearm in the process. I told my wife, we will buy 3 of them. 2 pistols, and a semi automatic rifle of some sort.

Thank you Leftists, you have just propped up the gun lobby for years to come. I could never have seen my wife agreeing to have firearms in our home, but your idiocy has convinced her, not to mention that most of our neighbors told her they too had firearms.

I am going to have to take a class, as is my wife, to learn the ins and outs of when we can use them. But let me tell you all------------>when it is legal to open fire on these thugs, I WILL!

Welcome to the club my friend. I have had my own gun since I was 10 years old.

Now join the NRA.

My friends; with the Left rioting, looting, and trying to get rid of the police, even my wife who has been anti-gun since we have been married, has now agreed that we should purchase firearms. We live in a very nice sub-division, and my wife spoke to our local police chief about this last week. He also suggested that we purchase firearms, as we must protect ourselves if they can not get here on time should something happen in the current conditions. He also gave her a card for some group that if you join, they will give free legal protection, should you have to protect yourself, or your property, and use your firearm in the process. I told my wife, we will buy 3 of them. 2 pistols, and a semi automatic rifle of some sort.

Thank you Leftists, you have just propped up the gun lobby for years to come. I could never have seen my wife agreeing to have firearms in our home, but your idiocy has convinced her, not to mention that most of our neighbors told her they too had firearms.

I am going to have to take a class, as is my wife, to learn the ins and outs of when we can use them. But let me tell you all------------>when it is legal to open fire on these thugs, I WILL!

I bought my first one under COVID, Glock 19 5 Gen. Now that I'm on file a shot gun is next followed by AR-15. That and a few alerts I feel pretty good. I hope to never have to use any of it, but come anywhere near my place with bad intentions, one of us is prepared for it.

My brother is a firearms instructor. His block would be the last someone would want to hit. Nothing but cops, military and crazy, the place is a gantlet.

Uff.... scary blacks. :gay:

Tell that to David Dorn ya pole smoker.
Tell that to David Dorn ya pole smoker.

I'm telling that to all of you, ya degenerate crack smoker.

I hope you don't regret your decision. Data show that people use guns for self-defense only rarely. According to a Harvard University analysis of figures from the National Crime Victimization Survey, people defended themselves with a gun in only 0.9 percent of crimes from 2007 to 2011 The risks of owning a gun outweigh the benefits of having one in only rare case where you might need to defend yourself. The average person has basically no chance in their lifetime of ever using a gun in self-defense. There is a far greater possibility of the gun being stolen and used in a crime or a family member using the the gun against themselves or an innocent person.

Yet people will continue to buy guns, load them, put them in their closet only to find that years later a child or other family member kills themselves or others with it. That has happened in my family and I tell you, you will never get over it. It is not worth the risk.

I may regret the decision because of the money spent. I will NOT regret it for the piece of mind.

Who we gonna call if they defund the police? Ghostbusters? BLM? Antifah?

I paid for my home, and if they come to my door, they will blown back into the yard. They lift a incendiary device, they will have a rude awakening as long as it is legal, and if it is, I WILL SHOOT!

You people opened a can of worms, you really have. They protested in a city 10mls from my wife and I on Tuesday. At 9pm, the Taco Bell burned to the ground, and 2 other businesses were lit on fire. That is when my wife said, "ENOUGH!" I agree! If you don't get it, to bad, so sad. YOU did this! And if you ever think the American people are going to let you mess with the 2nd amendment now, you are only fooling yourselves.
Who we gonna call if they defund the police? Ghostbusters? BLM? Antifah
Uff...
No one has suggested there be no police, dope.
Uhh, they have now! :auiqs.jpg:
Your link adresses police unions, dope.
No one is talking about eliminating police.

This post is proof of intent to commit murder. You can't wait to open fire, Yipeee!!!!!!

I hope you don't regret your decision. Data show that people use guns for self-defense only rarely. According to a Harvard University analysis of figures from the National Crime Victimization Survey, people defended themselves with a gun in only 0.9 percent of crimes from 2007 to 2011 The risks of owning a gun outweigh the benefits of having one in only rare case where you might need to defend yourself. The average person has basically no chance in their lifetime of ever using a gun in self-defense. There is a far greater possibility of the gun being stolen and used in a crime or a family member using the the gun against themselves or an innocent person.

Yet people will continue to buy guns, load them, put them in their closet only to find that years later a child or other family member kills themselves or others with it. That has happened in my family and I tell you, you will never get over it. It is not worth the risk.

I may regret the decision because of the money spent. I will NOT regret it for the piece of mind.

I paid for my home, and if they come to my door, they will blown back into the yard. They lift a incendiary device, they will have a rude awakening as long as it is legal, and if it is, I WILL SHOOT!

You people opened a can of worms, you really have. They protested in a city 10mls from my wife and I on Tuesday. At 9pm, the Taco Bell burned to the ground, and 2 other businesses were lit on fire. That is when my wife said, "ENOUGH!" I agree! If you don't get it, to bad, so sad. YOU did this! And if you ever think the American people are going to let you mess with the 2nd amendment now, you are only fooling yourselves.
Uff...
Oh no, fuckface?

The city council voted to disband the police dept. there, pinhead.

Uff...
Oh no, fuckface?

Oh no, fuckface?

Uff... don't be an idiot.
They are disbanding the existing police force to eliminate the union. Just as other municipalities have in the past. The unions make any serious reform almost impossible. They will then rebuild a new department that rethinks how public safety will better serve their community.

No one is talking about elimanting police altogether, dope.

Uff...
Oh no, fuckface?

Oh no, fuckface?

They are disbanding the existing police force to eliminate the union. Just as other municipalities have in the past. The unions make any serious reform almost impossible. They will then rebuild a new department that rethinks how public safety will better serve their community.

Glad I don't live there. :)

Uff...
Oh no, fuckface?

I don't turn off my Ad blocker for anyone. Come up with a Cite we can all read.

Uff...
Oh no, fuckface?

Oh no, fuckface?

Glad I don't live there. :)

I can bet they are glad you don't live there either.

Forum List

Back