Biden plays to both sides: "Most police officers meet the highest standard of their job, this is why bad cops should be dealt with severely & swiftly"

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Reaction score
Very presidential. He's the kind of guy that could lead us out of this great national nightmare we're stuck in.
Yeah he told a black audience the cops should shoot crooks in the legs. Great plan by a great man....LMFAO.

Biden is very much like Trump. Dumb and a gaffe machine...with nothing to offer the american people.

OP
basquebromance

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Very presidential. He's the kind of guy that could lead us out of this great national nightmare we're stuck in.
Yeah he told a black audience the cops should shoot crooks in the legs. Great plan by a great man....LMFAO.

Biden is very much like Trump. Dumb and a gaffe machine...with nothing to offer the american people.
what if Biden picks a VP you like?

White 6

Gold Member
Reaction score

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Reaction score

There isn’t one I like. Our entire political class are crooks.

OP
basquebromance

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score

There isn’t one I like. Our entire political class are crooks.
ok Tucker

Lysistrata

Gold Member
Reaction score
Distinguishing between LEO's who perform their jobs honorably and obey the oath that they took and renegades who fail to do so is not playing to "both sides." There is a difference between right and wrong.

skye

Diamond Member
Reaction score

LOL.....^^^^

sometimes I read things...and I can't believe them....it's like a big demented joke! you want this for President?

Poor Biden ...sad sad sad....

1591500903575.png

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List