Well, Libs, if You Didn’t Cheat Bernie, You May Have Been Celebrating Your Victory Now

smh.jpg

I'm not convinced Sanders could have won. His ideas appealed to the millennials and the moonbats but mainstream America wasn't going to buy into them

NO, but when the cheating came out, it cost her votes

Actually, cheating may have helped Hillary to win the popular vote. I bet, millions of dead people and illegals were voting for her (compare it to 200 thousands she's ahead now).

View attachment 98028
Since Trump is notorious for blaming his opposition of doing what HE ACTUALLY is doing.....

It wouldn't surprise me in the least, that the Russians who hacked our voter registration lists from 20 states, and we couldn't figure out WHY in the world would they want our voter registration lists...used those lists to find the dead people on them and cast votes in their names for Trump! :p

You just described projection and proceeded to do it like all libtards

Can someone recap the ''cheating'' incidences?

1.-donna brazille gave hillary a question
2. - a couple of insiders in the DNC favored a Hillary win and a Bernie loss but what did the do?

What else did the leaks show? I think there was more to it but just can't remember what...anyone know?

The democrats bought.him.off, but fucked his supporters.
And the press and the DNC did several things to rig it for clinton. The questioned bernies religion and other personal attacks. They are hateful people.

Forum List

Back