Well.....Its Her Job To Lie, Right?

We need a therapy thread for Crooked Hillary supporters who are having trouble dealing with reality and what is happening now. :p

As you sycophants sit there nodding in agreement while this lovely woman spins and restates the facts on behalf of her employer, please reflect on her words from just a few months ago.

LoneLaughter, I'm not defending Conway, but we both know campaign rhetoric is a tad exaggerated. It's one of the unpleasant aspects of emphasizing your guy's good and the other guy's bad. Take a look at this...and for a smile, hear Greg Norman at the end: Fox News host confronts Clinton campaign manager on 'dishonest' claim FBI letter was only sent to Republicans

As you sycophants sit there nodding in agreement while this lovely woman spins and restates the facts on behalf of her employer, please reflect on her words from just a few months ago.

LoneLaughter, I'm not defending Conway, but we both know campaign rhetoric is a tad exaggerated. It's one of the unpleasant aspects of emphasizing your guy's good and the other guy's bad. Take a look at this...and for a smile, hear Greg Norman at the end: Fox News host confronts Clinton campaign manager on 'dishonest' claim FBI letter was only sent to Republicans

Like I said....it's her job to lie.

I don't know about you...but I can recognize spin and brush it off as it should be. But...I can also recognize unvarnished lies.

That she was available to manage a campaign in August of an election year should tell anyone who wants to know about her “qualifications” for the job. The only reason she has been seen as having any success at all is because the campaign was a steaming pile of dung when she was appointed manager.

I love when Hillary supporters talk about lying. :lol:

We can do that. Your guy lies more. Lots more. You know that, right?
There is a difference between lying because he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground, which is what Trump does. . . IOW he doesn't know shit;

And lying to deceive.

We know now, we have confirmed PROOF, from the Wikileaks emails, that Hillary makes a conscious effort to have a PUBLIC position, and a PRIVATE position on lots of different issues.

Trump is a bit more transparent, he just isn't that devious and smart. Are you now saying that Trump is as scheming as Hillary?

Yeah...but they REALLY don't KNOW that Hillary is a prolific serial liar.

They do KNOW Trump is a liar.

I know that Hillary has lied. It's possible to list the times that she has lied, isn't it? Especially if your list is made up of lies that she has repeated several times.

Trump, on the other hand, repeats lies every day. You know that he's lying to you on a daily basis....the same lies.....over and over. So many lies that it isn't possible to list them.

If lying is your metric.....and you cannot vote for the person who lies the most, you simply must vote for Hillary.

There is a difference between lying because he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground, which is what Trump does. . . IOW he doesn't know shit;

And lying to deceive.

We know now, we have confirmed PROOF, from the Wikileaks emails, that Hillary makes a conscious effort to have a PUBLIC position, and a PRIVATE position on lots of different issues.

Trump is a bit more transparent, he just isn't that devious and smart. Are you now saying that Trump is as scheming as Hillary?

Trump repeats known lies to his audience on a daily basis. Clinton lies like a politician. No contest.

Last edited:

And lying to deceive.

Lefties don't know anything about Hillary "scheming."

She is the smartest woman in the world...after all. So her scheming is not really scheming, it is intelligent policy in their small minds.

And lying to deceive.

Lefties don't know anything about Hillary "scheming."

She is the smartest woman in the world...after all. So her scheming is not really scheming, it is intelligent policy in their small minds.

You will never lose an argument if you get to put words in your opponents mouth.

Hillary is a scheming politician....always looking for the politically advantageous thing to say or do. It is what politicians do.

She is ALSO a lifelong public servant who knows what she is doing and has the intelligence to carry out the job.

Like I said....it's her job to lie.

I don't know about you...but I can recognize spin and brush it off as it should be. But...I can also recognize unvarnished lies.

Lone, I believe I can also recognize spin. But I'm sure you agree that we also can recognize them in our own favorites too.

And lying to deceive.

Trump repeats known lies to his audience on a daily basis. Clinton lies like a politician. No contest.
Pooof you have been duped again by the MSM.

CNOLiptUAAAHFPN.jpg

Forum List

Back