Well it happened....$4.00 gas.

If it was such a "weak ass " remark, why are you so triggered by it? To much truth in it for you? And trying to insult with swearing and idiotic examples of your personal details.

You truly are lacking in any semblance of intelligence, as expected.

:itsok:

1653412613269.png

As expected, not able to speak in words as they are to hard for you, unless provided by your masters.

Keep it up, moron. You are just continuing to prove my point as to you lack of mental capabilities.

:eusa_boohoo:

Copying justified statements and trying to turn them back on the one making them? Further proof that your brain does not function on a human level. Perhaps rising only as high as the lowest democrat.

:boo_hoo14:

A jerk to the end who has nothing to say about the subject, just continues to show his stupidity.

I think that I will only deal with adults on this subject, which certainly excludes Gulping Gatorade.

:meow:

Great as a technology demonstrator, but that car cost well over 15 million bucks.

So don't expect to see them any time soon.

technology always starts high & then mass production always follows. i posted that cause that's the direction were heading.... sooner or later.

best you accept it.

Forum List

Back